5- yokosuka port

A week had pass my fitness was back up to scratch i had been getting some time in on my nightmare Jonah. then we soon got cooled to go make a trap at the port for the japan liberation front with orders to shot to kill. Why i don’t know.

we got to the port and i called suzaku. "you going to follow these orders?" i asked him

".... i don’t know." he said with a hesitant tone

"you should have to. i don’t want to kill them. There like us following orders for what they think right. I’m pulling back." i said turning around.

i knew i was going to get a bashing from cornila but i didn’t feel like it. i was going to use my injures as a excuses. i got to half way back then i found myself rush back as a the squrdie in the boat went off. i got there and the black knights where batting and some of the knightmares. where white rabbits. the hatter, white queen and black knight. why are they fighting.

i dogged the black knight smashing my way through. Defects then i got sick of it then active a full slice  wonderland freezing all mashing and activing all the ejects.. me and suzakus didn’t have ejects. Well i do but its broken. and the ones they came out of the three weren’t the right pilots. "Retreat!" the black knight order raning.

"catch them!"cornlina order.

so i made me and suzuka knightmare crap out. we waited to get out. with the help of other knightmare they pulled us out. we went to development and the had the hatter, white queen and black knight where there. so was cornlina. "i want to know what makes these knightmare tick now!"

“viceroy we have to get into these nightmares first."Lloyd said.

I walked off to the bathroom and called Cher  "so who did they get the three."i whisper.

" what?"

" w.q , h and bk."

"there in lock up. with the other 5."

"the m has them. they’re going to work out what makes them tick."

" don't active wonderland near them when  your job is finished job come to the bar. well have to get the three back bunny's keen." he said.

" all right. bye."i hung the phone up.

then i head back in and sat there and watched. and this knightmare weren't going to open. then it was time for me to knock off. i got off 30 minute before sazuka. walking i called laushoush.  "what do you want Emily?" he asked me.

" don't be an ass. i need you to cover for me."i said to him.

“why?"

"i know your secret come on you don’t want the military knowing."