unleashed like beast!

I started crawling out the car. The world looked blurry. I wonder why, I spit out some blood and weeped for help. "Help Help... H he- hhhh'' I can hear the ambulance. I don't have any stregnth to open my eyes or talk. 

Faith Pov: Me and Prod been doing great, I am Still waiting on the kid and stuff just wait I'm gonna have one!

Faith:Heyy Craig (=

Prod:Hey Bae (He kissed me which led to making out) mm. Not today Tomorrow Fashoo.

Faith: Can't wait (;

Prod:So whats the latest with Ky Ky?

Faith:Mmmmmm, I heard she got out the hospital today.

The phone ranged , I picked it up and it was "Rat Rat" (Kihja)

Faith : Yes Rat Rat?

Kihja: Ky Ky back in the hospital!

Faith: What?! She just got out. 

Kihja:And She is going back in, See Ray was suppose to stay with her but, she said she wants a divorce. Cause he keep hitting her, he left and Diggy checked her out and they was in the car arguing. Diggy hit her and Kyla took the steering wheel and Swerved it (SwirvBOYY lol ) . The car flip over , Diggy is pronounced dead. Kyla have mild brain damage.

My heart dropped and broked in a million shreds. Tears came up in my eyes.

Faith: I'm- I'm going to call you back.

Kihja:Wait theres more.

Faith: What? What possibly worse then that?!

Kihja: .... Our mom wants to talk to us.

Faith: (O.o) What?!

Kihja: Yeah, Something bout our behavior.

Faith: Fuck!

Kihja:Alright I'm gonnna hit you up later.

(Phone Convo Ends)

Prod: You alright?

Faith: No, I don't feel like it Prod, I'm going to bed.

Prod grabbed my arm and kissed me.

Prod: Its gong to be okay! (=

Neveah Pov:

Jr is cring his butt off! I am so full of it. Jacob isn't helping me at all, I told him he is a waste sperm!

Princeton walks in

Prince: Hey Neveah. ( Tries to kiss me) 

Neaveh: Don't kiss me! You haven't help me with Jr at all! Are you cheating on me agian?

Prince: Wait what? No! I swear I will help you  out more I'm sorry ( He tempt to kiss me )

Neaveh: No kissing until you help me with Jr! :) ( I gave him Jr)

Kihja Pov: I went home and Of course Trey was there. Cheating ass, I told him to get out of my house!

Roc: Hey.

Kihja: Hi ( I went to go open the Fridge) I thought you was going to leave?

Roc: Yea. I was kind a thinking about we can talk this threw....

Kihja: What?! You really think we about to talk about it. After you cheated on me with my own sister! Wait my twin!!

Roc: She came on to me!!

I slapped him,,

(TBC)