Thinking bout you

--------------------------Next Day-----------------------------

Nevaeh Pov

Okay I't I'm tell Princeton Today! Nothing is stoping me.

Nevaeh:Prince,Before you do anything I need to tell you something.

Prince:Can It wait? I'm about to get ready to go.

Nevaeh:No! I waited 5 months to tell you this!

Prince: Is it really that important?

Nevaeh:Yes it is, If you will only listen.

Prince:Well It can wait I have to meet walter!

Prince grabs his key and almost went out the door.

Nevaeh:I'm pregnant!

Prince turn around and look at me with fith.

Prince:Your What?!

I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom and cryed then I had the urge to throw up.The fact that princeton doesn't even care makes me want to just cry even more. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door.

Nevaeh:Who is it?

Prince walk in the room with a shocked face.

Prince:Baby why didn't you tell me.

I started to cry agian.

Nevaeh:You never listen to me!

Prince:I'm sorry Im just so stuck on-

Nevaeh:The fans.

Prince:Baby, I'm going to be here for you.

Nevaeh:Yeah, But your always leaving and sleep.Never have time for me.

Prince kiss my cheek.

Prince:Well, lets change that.

I smiled and I kissed him. It was amzing, this is a new start. Prince pick me up and put me on the bed and I put my head on his chest, While he was rubbing my stomach.

Nevaeh:Prince?

Prince:Yes?

Nevaeh:Can you sing to me?

Prince:What song.

Nevaeh:Thinking bout you by Frank Ocean.

Prince started to sing and It was amazing, I drift to sleep and he kissed my forehead.

Kyla Pov

I spent the night at my moms house just to cool off from the aurgement. And Ray was on the couch.

Kyla: Hey. I said with a dry voice looking down.

Ray: Hey Ky.

He huged me and kissed me and I was looking confuse.

Kyla:Ray, Why are we like this?

 Ray:Why are we like what?

Kyla:We - were just not ment to be.

Ray:What are you talking about?

Kyla:We aurge so much I'm tired of it.

Ray:We can change that. Please don't leave me!

Kyla:Whatever

(I want to change their names a little longer so Kija=Kihja)

I walked away to go upstairs and Ray pulled me. I was scared at first but all he did was hug me.

Ray:I love you.

Kyla:Love you to.

Ray picks me up and spins me around and we went to bed.

Heaven Pov

Once agian Prod isn't listening to me. Ignoring me, so to draw attetion I went in our room got some clothes and but them in a bag.

Prodigy:What are you doing?

I didn't say a word.This is 3 letters I like to call W A R!

Prodigy:Are you even listening to me!

Heaven:Thank you that's how I always feel. Ignored! Like I'm talking to my damn self! The wall is more of a converstation than your ass is!

Prodigy:Wait were is this coming from?

Heaven:I want a kid right but everytime I ask it's "Later or not now or I'm sleepy" or you ignore me!

Prodigy:I'm sorry it's just the-

Heaven:THE FANS! THAT'S IT THAT'S MINDLESS BEHAVIOR EXCUSE! WELL FAMILY FIRST! BUT NO! YOU GIVE THE FANS EVERYTHING BUT WHEN YOUR ASS GET HOME I CAN'T EVEN GET A OKAY ENOUGH "HI"!

Prodigy had nothing to say to me after that he just left the room and lock the door.

Kihja Pov

So Roc fell asleep on my lap and I just look at him. How did I end up with such an amazing guy like him? I heard his phone ring and I picked it up and it said "Message From Victoria"

[ToriMuch♥Love]Hey Roc when are we going to do another round?

I didn't even do anything I was to heart broken to responed or wake up Roc I just put the phone on the couch and packed my things and left a note on the table for Roc.

Roc Pov

When I woke up everything was strange I picked up my phone and It was Tori and I looked on the glass table. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Trey,

I saw the message and It was from this Victoria girl. I didn't responed, I didn't want to ruin y'all relationship. Im not mad at you, I'm just a little crushed. You said all those things to me and It was all a lie. I was living a lie the whole time...I love you Trey I will never forget you. You are my first love, But I have to move on because you love someone else more than me...

Sincerly, Your Ex Wife. Kijha Marie Cambell. 

I was heart broken reading this. What have I done? I really messed uo this time and when she said Cambell that really hurt me. Fuck my life.

Kijha Pov

I needed some where to stay and I wanted to go over Kyla house. I knocked on the door.

Kyla:Oh Hey Kihj! Have you been crying?And Why you have so many suit cases? Where's Roc?

Kihja:Roc cheated and I need some where to stay for the night.

Kyla:Suree.Umm We have 4 rooms open, you can choose anyone.

Kihja:Thanks Ky!

Kyla:No problem.

I put my stuff in the room and hop on the bed and layed my head down. I took off the ring and played with it. I can't hate him. I just shed a tear and closed my eyes.

Roc Pov

I was looking threw all the pictures of me and Kihj. Why did I do this? I just an ass! I look up at the celling and just started to think about our pass. I close my eyes.Thinking about her.