Lets stay together.

Nevaeh Pov

I'm cooking Prince a Mexican meal Everything he could ever ask for.Candles are light! I think I might win him today.

Prince walks in .

Nevaeh:Prince! (Runs over to Prince and gives him a huge hug) I miss you.

Prince:I missed you to! (Kiss Nevaeh) What are you cooking?

Nevaeh:Your Favorite meal! Also I have to tell you something.

Prince:Well, Can it wait until tomorrow I'm sleepy.

Nevaeh:Okay.. (Puts her head down and blows out candles) 

Prince: (Grabs Nevaeh by her wasit from behind and kiss her neck) I'll eat later. Okay?

Nevaeh:(Puts on a weak smile and kiss him)

Kyla Pov

I was waiting on Ray to get home and I fell asleep on the couch and I had a dream about the wedding. Gosh! How can something so perfect end up so disfuctional? The wedding was heaven. Everything went They way I wanted it to be. Then I felt someone kiss my cheeck and I slowly open my eyes and It was Ray.

Kyla:Ray! I was in the middle of a good dream.

Ray:Well Sorry! Its just the fact I havent seen my wife in 5 months and, I miss her like crazy.

Kyla:I miss you to.I thought you were a spider or something.

Ray:Im Sorry Bae. (Pokes his lips out)

Ray climbs on top of Kyla and kiss her neck.

Kyla-Okay I forgive you (Kiss him) Now get off of me.

Ray:Why are you so rude?

Kyla:I wasn't even being rude about anything!

Ray:Yes you were! You always killing the mood.I'm going to bed

Ray Leaves Kyla on the couch and locks the door she falls asleep mumbling "There goes my night."

Kija Pov

I was on the couch sleeping and I felt someone stroke my cheek and when I open my eyes It was Roc smiling like he had a Happy Meal.

Roc:How is the love of my life doing?

Kija:Great scince you came.

Roc:I never want to let you go agian.Leaving you for 5 months is the worse thing I ever did.

Kija:But its all for your fans.

Roc:I will give every last one of the for my baby.

Kija:I love you!

Roc:I love you too!

(Roc picked me up and put me and the bed and I fell asleep in his arms.)

Heaven Pov

Heaven:Hey Prod!

Prodigy:Hey! Heaven (He picks her up and spins her around) I miss you so much!

Heaven-How was the tour?

Prodigy:Horrible! Worse 5 Months of my life!

Heaven:And Why is that?

Prodigy:Because you wasnt by my side.

Heaven:Awwh.Baby can I ask you something?

Prodigy:Sure!

Heaven:What do you feel about kids?

Prodigy didn'y say anything he just went upstairs and fell asleep.I felt so akward.

All the girls Pov: What a night!