☹High School☹

If I could go to college right now, I would, in a heartbeat. Every person in high school sucks, every teacher in high school sucks, and every single stupid spanish packet in high school sucks. Just thinking of having to go back to that hell hole after three wonderful months of summer makes me want to get hit by a cargo train.

Why cant I go to hogwarts or PCA from Zoey 101. I wouldnt mind going to school there, as long as my best friends are allowed to come along.

"ESTEEEEE!"

Speaking of best friends, here comes loud mouth Lana stomping up my stairs. I'm actually scared she's going to break them and go crashing down to the floor and lie there motionless while I have to frantically call the police.

"Estee, my girl, how pumped are you to be a senior tomorrow?"

"Uh, are you actually a-asking me if I'm excited to go b-back to high school?"

"Estee dear, senior year is way different. no colleges look at senior year. i mean they may look at a few things from this year, but lets be honest, its all about the ACT, SAT, and junior year. So we basically don't even have to try this year."

That is true, but still, waking up at 6am just doesnt have me feeling good. Quite frankly it makes me feel like shit. Also i already took the ACT. 7 times. That is 200 dollars I had to spend just to exceed excellence. But hey it was all worth it when my shining score of 35 came out of it.

"Lana, what is so d-different about senior year? We a-are still the same people?"

"Same people? Same people Estee? We are the freaking queens of the school, they all bow down to us now babe. Oh and seeing all of the freshman squirm around tomorrow is going to put an evil grin on my face."

I think Lana is a bit messed up in her head. I'm actually 99% sure she is, but hey thats why I love her so much.

"Alright Lana what ever y-you say."

"Thats right, you know how right I am. So anyways, what are you wearing tomorrow? It better be cute because you never know when a cute new boy will show up at our wonderful town of Lakeshore."

"Y-yes, Lana and I'm sure when that happens they will swoon o-over my stutter."

"Oh Estee that's your one and only flaw, you are perfect otherwise."

That sentence deserved a serious eye roll and scoff.

"Tee don't be like that, you have the perfect little body build, come on you're 5'2, that's adorable. You're skinny as a stick and your complexion is flawless and your hair is to die for. Okay and seriously, who has brown hair and bright blue eyes? That is just the definition of beautiful."

I didnt feel like arguing with my best friend so I let her have it, even though none of those things she said were true.

"I'm wearing m-my white flowy dress and coral vans."

"God Estee you are ridiculous. I need to go buy some last minute supplies, but I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, love you."

Lana came over to give me a hug and I said a muffled bye into her insanely thick hair.

After I heard the door downstair slam shut I lied on my bed with an oomf and stared at my glow stars on my ceiling.

Eventualy, it got boring staring at my ceiling, so I turned on my tv and criminal minds was on, okay, life is looking up.

Three and a half episodes of criminal minds later, it was 1 a.m and tomorrow was the first day of school, oh joy.

☮☮☮☮

Oh. My. Lanta. Will someone please tell me who invented alarm clocks so I can load up my shotgun and blow their head off?

After hitting the snooze button about 6 times, I decided it was probably best to get my lazy bum out of bed.

I plugged my phone into the i home dock and played my of monsters and men playlist. King and Lionheart came on and that put me in the mood.

I was dancing around my room while simultaneously putting on my makeup. Eyeliner and mascara are my saviors in this world, but I feel as if foundation and concealer just weigh my face down.

After doing my makeup and getting dressed, I ran down stairs to make myself a bite to eat. As usual I popped 2 strawberry toaster strudels into the toaster because come on, who doesnt love toaster strudels. They are the bomb.com. Every paycheck I get, I usually buy at least a dozen boxes because they are the only things I eat. How I don't weigh the size of a whale, I have no idea.

After icing my oh so yummy strudels, I ran out to my jeep and made my way to the depths of hell. Or as the government likes to name it, school. I parked in the student parking which was pretty much full so that meant i got suckish parking for the day.

At the front door there were teachers sitting at desks with file cabinets labeled A-H, I-Q, and R-Z. I went up to the I-Q table and asked for my schedule, which they happily gave me.

Why are they happy? I heard the incoming freshman are like a bunch of wild animals who just escaped from the zoo. We are in school, stop being happy you damn teachers.

My locker number was 269, hah, and my combination was 34,23,43, but who actually uses their locker anymore? I just carry around my backpack with all of my books in them.

I searched around the senior hallway trying to spot one of my friends. It took a while but I finally found Lana and Peyton chatting it up with what seemed to be some new people.

"Estee, hey come here."

Lana was frantically waving her hands around to try and catch my attention, so I walked over to the little group she was engaged with.

"Okay, Estee, these are some new people. This is Scott, Emily, Jason, and Luke."

Lana was pointing to people and saying their names but in all honesty, I didn't care. I just wanted to be done with this year so I can go to college.

"They are going to come with us to the game on Friday, I heard our football team is supposed to be killer this year, we could even go on to win state because of this new running back that moved here this year."

"Sounds great Lana, b-but I'm going to head to class, d-dont want to be late on the first day!"

After waving goodbye to them all I made my way to my first hour class, senior seminar. This is probably the dumbest and most irrelevant class there is. Who seriously doesnt know how to write a check? It's pretty damn simple, so why can't I just drop out of this class?

When I arrived in the classroom everyone was huddled around the teacher trying to figure out where their assigned seats would be for the rest of the semester.

I frankly didn't care where I sat, but I did want to sit down, so all of these people needed to move out of my way.

After a majority of the crowd found their seats, I made my way to Mr.Shaw and found my seat. I was sat by a girl from the soccer team who was really nice so i was happy about my seat.

Once all of the student found their seats, Mr.Shaw started droning on and on about what the classroom expectations are and how they are now even higher because we are seniors.

Of course I listened to none of this and started doodling on my notebook. If this is what senior year is going to be like, I might just find a way to accidentally fall off the face of this earth.

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

First book so its probably terrible.

whatevaa

This is just the beginning filler chapter so it is quite sucking. It will get better! Maybe. Probably not.