Chapter 5

A few hours later Dylan opened his eyes which were red and puffy from crying for some long. He looked around and saw that he was in his bedroom and that his new daddy was still asleep beside him and was snoring loudly making Dylan giggle as he crawled over to him and jumped on his belly. Waking up Valen jumped as he felt a weight land on his belly knocking the breath out of him slightly as he tried to wake up and see what had done it. Valen looked and saw Dylan smiling at him and he got an evil smirk on his face and grabbed his son and started tickling him mercilessly. Dylan laughed loudly as his daddy tickled him and he jumped off his bed and took off running with his daddy chasing him down the hallways before catching him and hanging him upside down laughing as his daddy said “got you son” to him making him happier than he had been all day. Valen let his son down after they had both finished their laughing fits and brought him back to his room and watched as his son put back on his shoes and rubbed his eye’s yawning. He wanted to do something to help his son get over the abuse he suffered so he walked over and asked him “Dylan is there anything you have ever wanted but could never have?” Sitting by his son he saw that he was thinking hard making a cute face as he sat by his daddy and thought about what he had wanted since he was three years old. Dylan turned to Valen and said in a small quit voice “I want a big brother Daddy.”  Valen looked at him in shock as he heard his son’s answer, he had never thought in a million years that his new son would want a brother he turned to his son after he got over his shock and asked him “Why do you want a older brother my son?” Dylan looked up at his daddy as he climbed into his lap and said in a serious manner “I want someone who can protect me when you aren’t around and who can teach me things” after saying why he wanted one he hoped his daddy would get him an older brother.

Valen’s POV

Sitting on Dylan’s bed Valen thought long and hard about how he was going to grant his son his wish. He then remembered seeing a boy about eight or nine the night before he had rescued and adopted Dylan. Smiling he lifted up his son and brought him downstairs where Tripp was playing a video game with his dad. Valen walked over and sat Dylan down next to Tripp as he whispered in his Beta’s ear that he needed to talk to him. Alex got up and handed Dylan the controller “you too play for awhile we daddies have to talk in private if you need anything talk to Arden” he watched as his best friend walked over to him and they both went into their office and closed the door. Valen watched as his friend sat at his desk and asked him “what did you need to talk about Valen?” smiling at his friend he told Alex what Dylan had asked for and his plan to get him a brother. After he had told his plan he saw Alex smile widely and say to him “that’s a great idea Valen and I think it’s great that you want to help another child in need.” Valen hugged his best friend and got up grabbing his car keys and started towards the door saying as he opened it “I’ll be back tonight can you make sure Dylan eats dinner and gets to bed on time Alex?” His friend smiled and assured him that he would make sure his son was taken care off. Valen nodded and walked out of the door and got into his car driving to the city.