•4•

I felt my heart racing . I was scared but excited . Giving me one last  smirk , he starts kissing me harshly and without hesitation , he connects his tongue with  mine . He drops the rope , and   puts  both of his hands on my wrists holding them up against the door while I move my lips in sync with his  . I took his shirt off quickly as he madly took mine off. He frees my wrists as I feel them turn red and he grips my ass ,lifting me up as I wrap my legs  around  his lower back. His hands moved to my thighs as he decides to carry me across the room , over to the bed. He sent me off him , so I land on it  and   violently dragged my shorts down along with my pants .
" sit up " he commanded
I sat up  smiling as he got the rope . He tied my hands toghether and then to the bed frame as I layed down  . He walks back to my legs kissing his way up to my pussy . Without any delay, he slips his tongue on it , making me throw my head backwards as excitement rushed in between my legs and a slight moan came out my mouth . He kept going up and down while adding his hand , massaging my clit but not for long until his fingers slid inside me , making my back arch and my legs slightly close as he pushed them back open again . He went faster and faster as I moaned over and over again. His head lifted up as he came closer  to my face while still fingering me. Placing wet kisses on my neck , I felt a knot in my stomach , knowing I was about to cum. He looked at me as I bent my back again, giving him one last moan before I released on his fingers . I looked  in his eyes as I bit my lip as he gave me a smirk  and a  wicked look saying he wasn't done with me . Still staring into my eyes he stuck himself into me , aggresivly as I shouted out his name . He picked up the pace , going faster and faster . I wanted to touch him but I couldn't. I felt his thrusts getting harder as I watched him place his hand on my throat ,  gripping it slightly .

 I felt his thrusts getting harder as I watched him place his hand on my throat ,  gripping it slightly

H

e untied me from the bed so I could  face the bed and not him , giving him more access to fuck me. I couldn't see a thing behind me but I felt his hands go from my waist to my hips  as he thrusted into me immediately . It was so unexpected and  I moaned loudly . I felt pain rush to me but soon after pleasure took over.  He was going in and out , roughly as I felt his hand pulling onto my hair so I tilted my head backwards. He pressed his hand  on my back so I lowered it making me completely flat on the bed ,  I tried to move it back up but he quickly pushed it back down again violently . As he sped up more and more I felt him release into me , giving me slow and deep thrusts as I  gripped the metal bar my hands were tied to and yelled out his name along with a quiet moan . He exits my entrance and unties me while kissing me and as he pulled away , he was biting onto my bottom lip but eventually let go of it . I looked at my wrists and noticed how red they were . We were both laying down , still catching our breaths. I felt his eyes on me so I turned my head to face him. I stroked his hair when he decided to kiss me .
" we should do that again " I said as I bit my lip. He smirked at me and raising his eyebrow he said
" I knew you'd like it " while winking at me
I fucking loved it and  I wanted it again but  Grayson got up and put his boxers back on but came back on the bed spreading my legs  as he was getting in between them  and kissing me deeply . We moved our heads in sync while out tongues made contact again . He placed his head on his pillow , facing me and grabbing my waist so I get closer to him .We cuddled up toghether and fell asleep . * skip nap* I woke up to the sound of Anna banging on the door and shouting my name . I immediately got up and put my clothes on as I felt the pain between my legs but I carried on changing.  I unlocked the door .
" omg Anna , what's wrong ? " I shout
" Le, don't freak out ... But " She hands me her phone . There was a picture of me and Grayson fucking but you couldn't  quite see my face . It was on social media posted by Jessica with the caption " why you shouldn't cheat " . Omg what the actual fuck ! I had so many question , when did she take it or why did she even do that ?
" are you serios Anna, what's wrong with her ?" I yelled .
" I don't know but right now people dont know who it is yet but I need to find out "
" wait , Anna you don't know who the girl is ?"
" No I don't , I just showed you cuz I thought you might want to know cuz of your relationship status with Grayson " she replied
" Oh I though you knew who the girl was , so no one knows who she is ? "
" nope no one knows but everyone at school is talking about it  ; god I feel bad for her and Grayson . "
The picture doesn't show my face but it shows my hands and how they're tied up and that s when I realised that she took that picture today , when me and Gray had sex . I mean our window was open but I never saw her . What is her deal I don't know . I need to speak to her before she tells everyone it's me . I don't want the whole school to know . Grayson was still sleeping so I decided to go speak to Jessica myself . I texted her
* we need to talk *
* Oh why Leah , has something gone wrong ?*
* shut up Jessica , just meet me in the park in 10 *
*fine *
I walk to the park to find Jessica on a bench by herself . I walk up to her
" what the fuck were you thinking ? " I exclaimed
" what do you mean ?  She replied smiling
" Jessica just stop playing games and answer the  damn question ."
" if you don't end things with Gray I'll leak another photo and let everyone know it was you , this time the photo has your face in it "
" You can't do that ! Just because Grayson doesn't want you anymore !" I argued back
" that s what you get when you open your legs when you shouldn't "
I was fuming ! I took no time to think before I slapped her .
" fuck you Leah !" She slapped me back but I pushed her backwards so she fell on the grass . I gave her a dirty look  as I kicked her in the stomach before I left ! She couldn't put me through hell without paying for it. I didn't really care if the entire school found out it was me I just knew the principal would and the principal is friends with my parents and she would let them know.  That s what I don't want to happen. I wasn't going to let Grayson go because of that though . We would find out a way to make her shut up. I walked back home as I held my cheek cuz that bitch can slap hard let's just say that .I get home and sit on the couch with an ice pack on my face  while watching some tv .
" hey , where'd you go ?" Asked Grayson as he noticed my face .
" Omg what happened Leah ?"
" oh nothing I just hurt my face by accident " I lie
" No you didn't, where did you go ?" He asked raising his eyebrow
"  If you haven't noticed there's a picture of you fucking me on the internet , posted by your lovely ex!" 
" wtf are you sure ?"
" No Grayson I just thought I'd make it up " I replied sarcastically .
" alright Leah. "
" luckily my face isn't showing in the photo but yours is and apparently the entire school is talking about it !"
" let me guess then , you went and spoke to Jessica!" He wondered
" ....no " I lied
" Leah I know you , it sounds like something you'd do "
" fine yeah I  saw her , just to see what she wanted "
" And ?" He asked
" She wants me to end it with you if not she'll reveal who the girl is and post more photos of the " event "."
" so ? Let her do that! It's not that big of a deal !" He said calmly
" are you kidding ? I don't really want the whole school seeing me naked ! But if you didn't know , our principal is like besties with my parents and the principal would obviously find out about the photos and she would tell my parents , I can't have that !"
" ...i didn't know that "
" Well now you do !  Grayson look ,  I really don't want to loose you  ...not right now when everything couldn't  be better between us "
" me too, we should talk to her and find another way because you're not leaving me !"
He pulled me into his arms hugging me tight as I rested my head on his chest .* next day at school* I get up to find Grayson exploring my face with his eyes and as I opened mine
" hey Le" he said smiling
" morning " I replied smiling back .
He pulled my waist towards him as I kissed him and placed my hands around him , cuddling up toghether .
" guyyyys get the fuck up ! You're gonna be late !" Yelled jack as he banged on our door.
" we're comingg" shouted Grayson back.
" c'mon  let's get up " he said

Grayson's outfit

We headed to school and we knew that we had to talk to Jessica toghether

We headed to school and we knew that we had to talk to Jessica toghether . We are standing by my locker as I see Jessica walk past
" Jessica we need to talk " I shout as she approaches us
" what's the deal with the photo ? Are you seriously that desperate Jess ?" Added Grayson
" I'm not gonna stand here and let you guys talk to me like that , you know what my deal is Grayson, either she leaves you or the photos will get leaked ! Oh and I hear our principal knows your parents Leah! How interesting "
" you could go to jail for thoese photos though !" I  argued back
" don't worry I've got enough money to get out !"
" I wonder what your parents would have to say about that photo Leah " she said as she walked off laughing .
" Grayson what are we gonna do ? Clearly she wants us separated ."
" well figure something out , but we can't not see each other because of it "
" actually Gray ... We can "
Silence filled our conversation and  taking a deep breath in I decided to let him know what I was thinking .
" Grayson ....I'm sorry I just think that until this ends we should end whatever we have going on too ....." I said as a tear fell from my eye .
"Are you serious ? no ,we are not ending this, not right now when everything couldn't be better  !" He replied as he grabbed my hands . I pulled my hands back as I started walking away , towards the door but he quickly got in front of it .
" No Leah you're not leaving me! "
" I'm sorry Gray  , I just can't risk my parents finding out about this , if they do they will take me back to Australia " I muttered as I started crying . I didn't just want him for sex , I had feelings for him But if I moved back to Australia I would never see him again . Trying to ignore him will be fucking hard since we live toghether but in a way I did the right thing  . I reached for the door and pushed  it open  and as I looked back  I saw his eyes getting watery but I kept walking  . I had to be by myself right now, to think about everything. I knew that what I did may not be right towards Grayson but I can't let my parents find out , even though it may seem selfish ,which it is , It's the right thing ....for now.