•3•

I woke up and it was still night . I had to talk to Adam . Wtf is wrong with him . I had to make sure he wouldn't hurt Grayson again . I decided to text him
* we need to talk , meet me somewhere *
* come to my house princess *
* ill be there in 20*
I got up quietly , trying not to wake Grayson up putting some clothes on and opening the door , leaving . I get to Adam's house and as I knock on his door he opens it alright away .
" come on in babe" he said
Slight hesitation came through my mind but I walked in .
"I'm surprised you didn't bring your boyfriend this time "
" I just need to talk to you !" I replyed raising my voice a little . Silence filled the room but I decided to break it.
" right..., what you did to Grayson tonight was fucked up "
" He deserved it "
" Adam wtf ? He did nothing wrong !"
" He took you away from me and disrespected me "
" he was being protective "
" he was being a dick " he shouts.
" he wants what's mine " he continues .
" what's yours ?" I asked confused
" you !"
" Adam I'm not yours or his !" I was so shocked at what he said .
" Leah I like you ."
My jaw dropped as I didn't reply but he got closer to me but I pushed him off .
" Adam , stop !"
" Leah come on " he pulls me in again trying to kiss me but I turn my head as he grabs my wrists and pushes me on the couch and gets on top of me . I tried to escape his grip but he was too strong for me . He comes close to my lips almost kissing me as I quickly turn my face .
" Oh you wanna play games with me ?"
I had to escape and clearly playing hard to get wasn't the way so decided to play along . He leaned in again and I started kissing him gently . He let go of my wrists as he was pulling my shirt off but as he leaned in more I lifted my thigh up kicking him in the balls . I got up from the couch
" son of a bitch " shouted Adam behind me.
I was running back to my dorm crying ! I nearly got fucking raped by Adam . Grayson can't know about this . I get back home and go to my room opening the door as i turn the lights on to find Grayson standing in the corner , I jumped slightly .
" Jesus Grayson! I though you were asleep "
" where were you leah ? "
" I was fucking worried " he shouted
Trying to hold back my tears i replied
" I.. ... I went on a walk "
" at 2 in the morning ?"
" yeah I couldn't sleep "
" okay now tell me where you really were " he commanded . I looked at him as I could feel my eyes getting watery .
" I went on a walk ! " I yelled as I changed into my pyjamas. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and made me face him . He had a furious look full of jealousy .
" did you go see Adam ?"
I took a long pause before I responded .
" No, why would I go see him ?"
" I don't know that s what I'm trynna find out "
" well there's nothing to find out cuz I didn't see him "I exclaimed .
" if I find out that you saw him I'll be really mad ! You get that? I don't want you seeing him , He's dangerous !"
" i know that Grayson but you can't tell me who I can see and who I can't see " I fought back .
He didn't have anything to say back to me ; he gave me a livid look and left my room slamming the door. I didn't want to argue with him right now so I just went to sleep.
I woke up and changed ; today I walked with Anna to school, no Grayson.
" where's Grayson? " she asked
" Idk probs at school " I replied with an unbothered tone .
Grayson's POV
I knew Leah went to see Adam behind my back but I didn't know why or why she won't fucking tell me .I decided to go speak to Adam , to find out myself . I hung out with the boys all day and they all asked me about my bruises but i didnt want them to know what happened . I just didnt . 4th period comes and all the boys are doing football . That s my chance to talk to Adam . I run up to him
" did Leah see you last night ?" I asked directly
" what do you think" he replied smirking .
" I don't have time for your games , did she see you or not ?"
" don't fucking talk to me like that, remember who coloured up your face? "
I gave him a fuming look and turn to walk away but he pulled me back
" yeah , she came to see me and guess why? She came to fuck !" He gave me a devilish smile but I didn't know if I should belive him or not .
" No she didn't " I shouted back
" bro, she practically begged me to fuck her !"
" I'm guessing you couldn't satisfy her either huh? "
I lifted my hand up and punched him in the face . And before he could turn I pushed him to the ground and kicked him in the stomach but before I could do anything else all the boys came over dragging me away. I looked to the other side of the filed only to find the girl's pe class and saw Leah. She had a scared but confused look on her face . I kept walking with the boys and went inside .
" Grayson what the fuck man ?" Said jack .
I ignored his question as I washed my hands that were full of blood.
" GRAYSON !" He turned me around and pushed me a little .
" Jack you don't want to push me right now !"
" why did you fucking hurt Adam?" He continued
" he got with Leah! Fucking Leah !" I replied back pushing him back as I walked to my locker .
" I though Leah wasn't your girl tho?!" Asked one of the boys
" shut up ! She was ...sorta " I replied back with a disappointed look.
" I fought with him because of her at his party yesterday night , i mean things were fucked up between us anyway " I explained to them all.
" damn Grayson, you must really like her " pointed out jack .
" I fucking love her but right now she has fucked everything up !"
" why are you believing Adam though , you should hear Leah out too "
" she lied to me last night saying she never saw him but I know she did and Adam confirmed it !"
" Grayson you don't know if they had sex for sure though " argued jack
" Jack I'm pretty sure they did , otherwise why would she lie to me about where she went ?"
" yeah I guess , well ...talk to her and find out "
" I will just not now ! I'm so furious with her I can't even look at her."
" well there's a party again tonight at Cameron's, why don't you go to it and talk to her there I'm sure she'll be there " said Jack
" yeah that doesn't sound so bad "
" okay cool we'll see you at the party then "
I got home and started getting ready for the party