•2•

Leah's POV
We headed to the bathroom and as he cought up with me he slapped my ass which made me smile . We get in the bathroom and I quickly lock the door and place my hands on his face and start making out . He held me tightly but made his way to my ass , grabbing it harshly which turned me on . I took his shirt off breaking the kiss and stared for a quick second at his perfect body . I bit my lip but he kissed me again . I took off my top leaving me in my bra and he looked down at my breasts and noticed the hickeys he left on them the night before .

He locked eyes with me and I gave him a soft smile but I carried on kissing him

He locked eyes with me and I gave him a soft smile but I carried on kissing him . He picked me up and put me next to the sink as he took off my shorts . His hands were on my thighs but getting lower as he keeled down too. He started kissing in between my thighs and I was grabbing his hair. He made his way to my pussy and started kissing it as I moaned loudly. His tongue was exploring me as he started rubbing my clit .
" Oh my gosh Grayson ".
He looked up and smiled while doing his thing . But without warning he entered 2 fingers in me and started going quite fast making me moan loudly and i already  wanted to cum. He went faster and faster by the minute and I felt a knot in my stomach so I warned him .
" Gray I'm... I'm gonna cum "
He gets up but he was still fingering  me as he started kissing my neck and my head was tilted backwards . He pulled my hair and kissed me roughly biting my lip as he pulled away . I was moaning so loudly and I cummed all over his fingers as he smirked. He took his fingers out and licked them as I watched him while my heart was racing; I pulled him in for a kiss and I started to undo his belt but then all of the sudden there's a knock on the door !
" Leah ? Grayson? Are you guys in there ?" Shouted Anna .
We both looked at each other and I started laughing while Grayson replied
" umm yeah we are in here I'm just helping Leah with something. "
" we heard Leah moan , is she okay ."
I was staring into grayson's eyes and smiling , giving him a slight laugh but I decided to answer
" yeah Anna I'm good he was just helping me don't worry ."
" oh okay well can u come out I need to use the toilet too " she said
" yeah we won't be a minute "
Anna left and Grayson pulled my hair back making me tilt my head and gasp softly.
" We aren't done yet " he says while winking .
God he was teasing me so much .He lets go of my hair as he kissed me again and I smiled. I barely know this guy but I can't get enough of him . We leave the bathroom, walking back to the table and everyone looked at us as if they knew what went down or should I say who went down ( awful joke ) . We sat down trying not to laugh and carried on chatting . The day went on and we all hung out having a great time but night time hit us and we all went to our rooms except Grayson and I.
" let's go to my room " I suggested as I grabbed his hand leading him upstairs. We get in my room and I give him a quick kiss but I sit down on my bed . He sat down next to me and I cuddled up with him as he put something on the TV . He was playing with my hair and I looked up and confused I asked him
" don't you wanna ...?"
" how about we just chill here for tonight ? "
I nodded and smiled , that made me realise that he wasn't using me for sex which made me feel special in a way.  I was happy about that . I rolled on top of him and started to kiss him while looking into his eyes.
" I want to get to know you Leah , I really think we have something " he says
" I want to get to know you better too , I know I've only met you for like 2 days but I really like you . " I said
" let's go to the rooftop " he suggests
We get up and go to the rooftop and sit by the fire .
" tell me something about you Leah "
"I shall tell you a story about my lovely childhood " I said as I started to chuckle. "  ever since I started high school by dad would give me this quick speech about how I should never date a boy cuz he will break my heart and leave me . But 5 months after he stopped doing that."
" why did he stop ?" He asked me
" cuz I got a boyfriend after 5 months " I replied while laughing.
" wow  I see you really listened to his advice , anyway where are they now ?"
" they live in Australia "
" No way I love Australia, I've been there a few times and it was awesome " replied Grayson
" I go there like every year to see them and yeah it's a cool place ,...... Grayson....do you have a girlfriend ? " I asked nervously
" do you really think I'd do the things I do with you if I had a girlfriend? "
" just making sure " I replied blushing .
He started laughing as he pulls me in for a kiss . I was really confused if we were just fucking or dating at this point . He looked at me and I felt him reading my mind .
" what ?" He asked me
"What ? " . I reply
" what's on your mind ? "
"  I was thinking about you .....about us " i said trying not to blush .
" I really want there to be a " us". " he replyed grabbing my hand .
Could this moment be any better ?
" me too....." I said as I placed my head on his chest and we fell asleep on the blankets on the rooftop .
***morning***
I woke up covered up by graysons arms and I  turned to look at him . He was sleeping yet  I gave him a quick kiss before I tried to leave but as I stood up he grabbed my hand and whispered
" don't leave yet "
So I get back down and he wraps his arms around me as I do the same but not long after I get on top of him and start kissing him and I could feel his hands squeezing my ass. I loved it secretly . After a while jack comes up and shouts
" Grayson are you he-?"
Grayson and i quickly got up so it doesnt look like we did anything but jack noticed us and came over .
" yeah I'm here , what's up ?" Said Gray
" what are you two doing toghether ? Are you guys a thing ? " he asked smiling .
I looked at Grayson and replied
" it's complicated jack "
" Right well it's Monday which means we have school so get your asses up " he said
" alright we'll get up ". Said Grayson pulling me up. As jack left , Grayson looked me but I was getting the blankets and he  slaps  my ass making me gasp but then smile . I drop the blankets and kiss him intensely as I grab his crotch . He moans softly and I smile as I break the kiss
" I should go get ready for school " I suggested .
" No you shouldn't , you should stay here with me, and let me fuck the shit  out of you " he said but I kissed him again and left .
" I'll see you at school Gray " I replied smiling
He waved at me then gave me a quick wink .
I went to my room getting ready and finally got dressed . Outfit choice: