XXV

"I don't have a condom," he says.
I smile at the man grinding against me.
"I don't care," I say, "I want to be able to actually feel you on my first time."
He smiles. The moonlight intensifies everything, making me more and more aroused.
I can't stop thinking how much Sean has been through. How much we both need this. How much we both need eachother.
His lips lock mine again and this time I slyly slip my tongue in. He responds by bonding his tongue to mine.
As our tongues intertwine in an intimate dance, my hands roll around his hips from his ass to his bulge. He is quite hard.
I unbotton the top button and unzip his fly, pushing his jeans down. He kicks them off, his lips not leaving mine. We stop kissing and I look down. He follows my gaze, and when he looks at my girlhood for the first time, I witness his penis grow significantly.
"Do you want to suck it?" He asks, not out of selfishness, but out of a more abnegated intent.
"No," I say, "do you?"
I wouldn't mind if he sucked my pussy first, but I'd prefer if my virginity was lost via dick, not tongue. He seems to sense this.
"No," he says, "although..."
He pulls me up so he can unclasp my bra. My rock-solid nipples wobble as he removes it.
He grabs one.
"They're yours," I say, "they're yours."
He smiles. He fondles both.
I slowly rub his erection over the Calvin Klein boxer briefs. He moans.
His lips lock back with mine.
Our lips are so in synch. This almost remind me of the party. But back then we were just having sex. Now, we're making love.
I grab his hair and push him down. He sticks his tongue out and starts sucking at my neck. That's gonna leave a hicki. He leaves maybe five, and then I push him down again, continuosly moaning.
He tongue slides in th crevice between my breasts and he swirls his tongue around one nipple before continuing down.
His tongue gets to my flat stomach and it dips into my bellybutton before reemerging at the tip of my untamed pubic hair.
His tongue wets it and my pussy wettens in response.
"Take it off," I say.
I keep my eyes closed.
I'm freezing but knowing that Sean is about to free me of my chastisity is all I need. Sean took the blanket with him.
He slides the panties down and off.
"They're wet," he says. I open my eyes to see him smelling them and licking them. His fingers cruise over my clitoris.
"Fuck!" I moan.
Seans tongue heads to my left toes and slides up my calf. Every second I get wetter and wetter. They get to my thigh and I scream. No one will hear us. There isn't a house for a few miles.
He stops an inch away from my virginity and starts at the next foot.
This time when he reaches my thigh, I almost explode.
He stops and comes back up.
My hands palm his ass again, before his lips touch mine, again.
I slowly pull his underwear down. I feel his cold ass and his dick springs against my clitoris.
I feel a drop of precum hit my stomach.
I feel goosebumps on him so I pull the blanket over us.
"Do you want to sleep, now?" He asks, giving me a last chance to back out.
"No," I say, "I want you to fuck me."
He positions himself against my enterance. His tip brushes my hair and we both moan into eachother's mouths.
"Ready?" He asks.
"Ready," I say, "you don't have an STD, do you?"
"Nor an STI," he confirms.
"Okay, then hit me." I say.
Without further to do, he slides in.
He goes half way before coming back out. It hurts and my eyes water.
"You OK?" He asks.
"Mmhm," I say, "keep going."
He slides back in, only a quater of the way, but this time I cry. I start sobbing.
"You OK?" He asks again, this time genuinely concerned.
"It hurts," I moan, as I grab his ass and push him the whole way in. I let out a scream of pain as he breaks a barrier I didn't even know I had, "it fucking hurts."
He smiles lovingly at me.
"It'll get better," he promises, "I won't hurt you. I'll never hurt you."
He slides back out and I let out a moan. This time he slides back in, it's not as painful, so I feel the pleasure of his hard veins rubbing against my walls.
"Come down here," I say, pulling him down so we can makeout during the pain.
He slides out, and I moan into his mouth.
"Oh, baby, baby doll," he says, "I don't want to hurt you."
I stare into his eyes. I've never seen Sean how he is tonight. Caring, vulnurable, innocent, pure. It turns me on. I love him. I've always admired him, but now I love him.
"I want you to hurt me," I say.
He smiles and slides in.
He moans into my ear, his caramel breath warming me.
He slides out and I moan. I palm his ass again, feeling the crevice in between the cheeks.
Should I dirty talk? No. I don't want my first time to be like that. I don't want tonight to be like that. I want to enjoy this moment.
He starts fiddling with my breasts and licking behind my ear, arousing me more and more.
My legs begin to tremble. I'm close. I'm gonna cum.
I feel him. His cock starts throbbing and he starts getting sloppy. Nonetheless, he keeps a slow and rhythmitic pace, not wanting to harm me.
I love him. Now I see he loves me.
"Do you want me to pull out?" He asks.
I ponder this.
"No," I say, "I want you to cum in me."
He does so, his juice filling up my not so innocent vagina. Feeling his cream inside me sends me over the edge and I cum, too.
We both moan ecstatically.
I scream and he does in response.
"I LOVE YOU!" I shout.
"I LOVE YOU!" He replies.
He collapses next to me, dick still inside my girlhood. He doesn't rush to take it out, as it lay sticky inside of me. I don't care, either.
I just lost my virginity. I want to cherish it and make sure this moment lasts.
We stare at the stars.
He pulls out after a few minutes.
"Do you want me to go?" He asks.
He starts to reach for his Calvin Klein's but I stop him.
"No," I say, "don't leave me."
He kisses me passionately, rolling me on my side so we're facing eachother. He rubs my ass.
"I'll never leave you," he says, "promise."
Then we lie back down, he wraps an arm around me, and I fall to sleep.