Little Miss British

I picked up my stuff and left the tour bus entering the airport I nearly got mobbed by fans luckily though I had changed on the tour bus out of the outfit I had worn onstage into something unrecognisable a pair of acid washed skinny jeans, skull covered tank top covered with an oversized Panic! At The Disco hoodie, black and white checkered vans and black Ray Bans. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail (I hate ponytails so I chose to have my hair in one). I checked in then slumped in the chairs waiting to board my flight. Trying to not be recognised (pretty hard for someone like me) I pulled my hood over my head.

I heard my flight number being called I quickly picked up my carry on and everything else I needed and made my way to sit on the plane. I sat in my seat having made it on the plane I looked out the window and wriggled about a bit ready for the 9 hour flight ahead of me (A/N not too sure on how long the flight is never been on a plane and the only time I’ve left the country was to go to France for a day). “Excuse me miss. The plane’s landed” I had a steward or whatever they’re called gently waking me up “oh thanks dude” I got up and stretched knocking my hood off, sunglasses falling down my nose “oh my gosh your Lottie Daniels!” she squealed “yeah hi” I waved a bit awkwardly “look I’ll give you an autograph as long as you don’t tell anyone I’m here” she nodded her head and I signed something for her I then pulled my hood back on and fixed my sunglasses ready to breathe in the damp British air that I’ve missed.

I collected my stuff and called my older brother “hay Louis come pick me up please” I begged my older brother “alright Lots I’m on my way” he sighed, I squealed “thanks bro” he then hung up on me and I waited outside in the damp British weather happy to be home “Lottie!” a familiar voice called out I turned to the source of the sound and found my older brother waving at me “Louis!” I squealed jumping at him when he was close enough “I missed you” I whispered into his shoulder “missed you too my little Ninja” he then collected my suitcase and made his way to his mini cooper. I climbed in the front while Louis put my suitcase in his boot “so what’s living in America like?” he asked. I moved out there last year to make it big in the music industry meeting the boys along the way in my bid to become a signed musician and this is the first time I’ve been able to come home. “Busy just finished touring” I sighed “I heard pretty big for someone whose only been signed for a year” he mused “I know it’s so unreal how quick all this happened” I yawned and then fell asleep.

I awoke to Louis shaking me awake “we’re home” I jumped out my seat and rushed stumbling over my vans to the front door, Louis trailing behind with my bags I waited at the door impatiently tapping my foot against the concrete waiting for him to open the door once he did I rushed in and said the line I’ve always wanted to say “honey I’m home!” I yelled out to the house. 3 seconds later my mum, my dad, my twin sister Lola and younger brother Luke had me all in a massive group hug leaving me unable to breathe and Louis confused as to why he was not included in this group hug “can’t breathe” I gasped out “Oh” they all laughed and released me from the hug “thanks.” I then made my way into the living room “so how have we all been?” I asked lounging on the sofa “manners Lottie” my mum scolded me “sorry mum” I took my feet off the coffee table and sat on the sofa properly “better” I then turned to all my siblings Lola grinned “I’m going to Oxford early” I congratulated my brainbox twin “congrats sis” I then turned to my older brother “errm well I now work as a backround dancer for X Factor” he grinned sheepishly “nice” I then turned to my younger brother “still in education” I rolled my eyes at this “well duh” he snorted at me “well now that I know all my siblings are cool I’m going to change” I got up off the sofa and up to my old room to change into grey ripped skinny jeans, mustache belt, Guns N Roses t shirt, plain pink hoodie and bright pink Doc Martens. I took my hair out of its ponytail and fluffed it up. Once I was dressed I unpacked and called up all my old friends to tell them about my 3 week visit to the UK.

A/N when i was writing this and called her brother louis in my head i was thinking that you guys would be going ohh lshe's related to louis from one direction well never fear my friends i will always stay loyal to my hate towards them! well anyway i hope you enjoyed this chappie!