Little Miss Disappointed

I slowly peeled my eyes open to see the ceiling of my bunk which was covered in posters and glow in the dark stars I then slowly rolled out of my bunk and landed on the floor on the tips of my toes! Now that’s skill. Doing a little dance at my awesomeness I walked off and had a nice long relaxing shower letting the water pelt my skin. All too soon I left the shower to go find some clothes today I settled on another girly outfit since it’s the sixth day of the bet which included rainbow tutu that stopped 3 inches above my knees, black waistcoat and knee high rainbow converse. I fluffed up my hair a bit and left to annoy the boys.

I walked into the room and all the boys turned to me “wows totally haven’t won this bet. Unless you screw up tomorrow” Fabian pondered “yeah whatever enjoy it while it lasts the minute this bet’s over I’m changing into a pair of skinnies” and with that I walked into the kitchen type area to get some food where I discovered a note from Rebecca

Hey Skilled Ninjas, today’s concert has been cancelled since the venue says it is closing down and no one is allowed to perform there from now on. I’ve scheduled a meeting today about what we should do about all the tickets sold for today’s concert so can I ask that you announce the news on twitter. Thank you, Rebecca.

I scrunched the note up in my fist and walked to the guys “hey we have sad news to announce on twitter” the boys quirked their eyebrows at me “why?” I unclenched my fist and the balled up note fell to the ground, I picked up my phone and went on twitter @LottietheNinja hi guys! Who was coming out tonight?  Well put tonight’s plan to rock out with us on hold as we are no longer able to join you, so sorry about that. I got loads of angry tweets back outraged at the fact the concert was no longer happening tonight one said @AbitheEmo you guys suck not buying your albums anymore till I get my concert back! I shrinked and logged off twitter scared of the other tweets I was going to see “guys our fans hate us!” I cried out “calm down Lottie we could do a free gig outside the venue we were meant to play at tonight” Fabian suggested “that’s a great idea!” I exclaimed happily logging back onto twitter @LottietheNinja I come bearing good news outside of the venue we were supposed to be performing at we are sticking on  a free min concert for you rocking fans! See you there! Satisfied with the new tweet I chucked my phone onto the sofa and picked up my acoustic guitar strumming random chords when an idea hit me “light bulb! We should do an acoustic concert for the fans so we don’t have to lug such heavy equipment out there plus the fact there are no plugs outside” the boys agreed and we got busy thinking about what we were going to perform.

We gathered our instruments (Fabian-acoustic guitar along with me, Mikey-small maraca, Tyler-nothing sad face and Paul-tambourine) and headed outside the venue to put on a little show for the fans “hey guys” I shouted out to the crowd “thanks for coming out. Now sorry about the cancellation of the concert but I hope this makes up for it” we started playing Only Exception by Paramore and then went onto play a really old song of ours Hey There (here are a few lyrics just for the sake of it)

Hey there

Yeah you

Why the long face?

Hey you

Yeah how have you been?

(now that’s all I’m giving you) we finished the concert with Use Somebody by The Kings Of Leon “well thanks for coming out me and the guys had fun tonight and sorry about the cancellation again” we then filed back into the tour bus and since Rebecca wasn’t around I didn’t have to go on vocal rest “man that was good” Fabian said getting a can of coke and lounging on the sofa we all followed pursuit.

We were all longing around when the speakers went off “it’s been a really, really messed up week” wow that line totally sums up our week “turn that up Tay” I called out to Tyler who turned it up. We then all spent the evening dancing and singing to that song. “Man it’s late I’m hitting the hay” I said once the song had finished and I finally bothered to look at the clock “me too” the boys agreed and we all headed off to our bunks.

 A/N evening y'all! i hope you enjoyed this chapter and come back for more as soon the tour will be over and so will this story sad face yep but never fear i will always be here to entertain! night!