Little Miss Colourful

I woke up and smiled yay I can wear skinny jeans again! I jumped out of my bunk and raced off to pick up my favourite pair of skinny jeans ever and other articles of clothing to wear seeing as I can’t go round in just my jean like the boys so after having a shower I changed into my bright orange and yellow skinny jeans, white tank top, black hoodie and one orange converse and one yellow one. My fiery hair all messy and stylish. I stepped out of the tinsy bathroom and made my way to see my boys “hey guys!” I called out “Oh Lottie’s back!” Fabian exclaimed “you looked well hot as a girl but I like you better dressed like this” I smiled “I do too but I must admit I have a soft spot for tutus” the boys laughed “Rydel’s brushing off on you” I laughed at this and went into the kitchen to get a cup of tea. We then talked and Fabian gave me the money he owed me since I won the bet. “Party rockers in the house tonight!” we sang listening to Party Rock Anthem dancing around the bus crazily, the door swung open and Rebecca walked in “alright rehearsal time! Remember gang today’s the last show” I fake cried at this and Tyler came to comfort me we then burst into hysterics but seriously I was sad the tour was over especially since I was dressed as a girl for most of it.

We all marched out the tour bus and into the last venue to rehearse for the last day of the tour. Boo! I picked up my guitar and gazed around the empty arena “alright boys lets practise for a kick arse finale!” I yelled all hyped up “yeah!” the boys yelled out we then launched into Call Me Maybe and loads of over covers and originals such as Rock. “Alright rehearsal over go do whatever it is that you do before a show” Rebecca said, we all raced offstage and into the dressing room jumping onto the sofa and grabbing our controllers to play Halo.

We had finished our game of Halo and now watching Pokémon! Oh how I love Pokémon! “Go Pikachu!” I called out the boys were all laughing at my antics “gosh Lottie you act like such a 5 year old” Fabian laughed shaking his head I did the most mature thing I could think of and stuck my tongue out at him kinda proving his point but yeah whateves. Mikey who was reading a book in the corner (the boring sensible one of the group) looked at his chunky watch, his face dropping when he realised what the time was “guys time to change mega fast” and with that we all rushed off like maniacs. I arrived to where my stuff was kept out of breath I changed into the pirate disguise Elisabeth wore in Pirates Of The Caribbean. I then raced off to find the guys all dressed like pirates too! “We match!” I called out laughing “here are your instruments now go out onstage and rock” Rebecca passed us our gear and we headed out onstage.

“Evening” I called out to the loud crowd “now we are sad to announce the tour is over. Boo!” the crowd booed too “however we are here to produce one last rocking performance!” at this the crowd screamed and we launched into our cover of Misery Business. All too soon the rocking show finished and I was stuck on vocal rest again but yay for the last time! We all filed offstage and started packing away our stuff and loading up the tour bus to make sure we get back to California early to enjoy our 3 week holiday I had booked a flight back to the UK to spend my 3 week holiday at home.

We packed up everything and got on the bus. We all went into the living type area swaying with the movement of the bus and watched all 8 Harry Potter movies on the way home.

A/N hi the tour is now over but i feel like adding in a few chapters about her visit home what do ya think?????????????? tell me what why dont you comment on the idea that would help instead of thinking wow i dont think what i said made any sense what so ever but hay whatever adios!