Chapter 32 - queen

Alexa's pov

"Hello miss queen." I lightly laugh at her as I see her pained expression on her face, filled with anger and sadness.

"HOW DARE YOU CAUSE ME PAIN-"

"Bitch you caused all mothers pain so what do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow at her as I smirk at her.

Currently me and the queen were up in the air, all the snow girls are hiding, the king and prince are locked up since the queen wants to personally kill me which if you didn't know I may have killed her daughter. I wasn't lying she looked better dead than alive.... that's what the queen gets.

"I NEVER KILLED THEIR CHILDREN!" She screams at me as her eyes became bright white, all her anger and rage is coming out which I find amusing since I've been wanting for this for a while.

"But you killed their souls.." I responded to her as I shut my eyes and lifted my arms up, causing the sudden coldness surround me. I open my eyes to see black smoke surround me as I changed into a very revealing outfit.

The queen looks at me shocked to see me having smoke surround me, she didn't expect me to have this much power? That's sad to say but I have been improving my Powers, they are greater and more powerful than the queens.

"You have made the worst mistake coming back here Alexa!" The queen shouts at me as I see that she was surrounded by blue cristales. I look even more closer to see that she let out a tear, making me smirk, she knows that I'm way for powerful.

With one snap with my finger I was right in front of a shaken queen. I swing my right arm at her, hitting her with so much force in her face she went falling down onto the ground but quickly stopped, trying to recover from the hit.

Once she comes back I see her nose somewhat bleeding, her right cheek was a little red which made me smile a bit.

Soon the queen comes towards me, trying to hit me, everytime she threw a hit at me I quickly dodged her from side to side. Getting bored I snap my finger and grab her fist, ending up on the ground. The Queen was to distracted by her surroundings that I kicked her to the ground.

I walk over to her as she tries to get up from the ground but I placed my leg on her back, making her let out a cry.

"You deserve all the pain that you caused to so many mothers queen.... I wouldn't have turned into this queen, you caused it." I laughed a bit at end, "what's funny to me is that you thought you would be able to turn me into those damn snow girls, it never worked now did it? I'm thankful for being like this queen."

"I will make you suffer real soon-"

"Ahh!" I let out a scream as she comes up and inserts a sword out of nowhere to my right shoulder, making me stubble back.

"I won't go down easily Alexa..." The queen shouts at me as she gets up and gets into her stance.

I look down at the grass and shake my head as I let out a small laugh which may have sounded creepy or crazy but this bitch dared to stab me with a sword...

I look up at her and giver a smile as I slightly tilt my head to the left, my left hand going to the handle of the sword.

As I look at her I smirk, pulling the sword out of my shoulder, blood coming out of my shoulder. The queen quickly had a shocked looked, ask if she was trying to figure out how I wasn't dying in front of her by now, sweetie I've been practicing...

"I find it hilarious that you think I'm going to die... bitch your wrong!" I scream at her as I pointed the sword at her, raising it towards her. Her expression quickly changed into sadness, knowing she's going to die, finally she will be-

"Fuck!" I scream out as I was suddenly hit with the worst pain that shot through my chest. The echoing of a gunshot was heard... WHO THE HELL SHOT ME?!

Fuck the pain, it's to much, I can't handle it!