chapter 1 - last time I see you

1 year ago

Maggie's pov.

"I'm going to miss you maggie, you have been the bestest of best friends I could ever have," My friend lexy says to me, She was trying so hard not cry but failed so badly since I was leaving her.

"I'm going to miss you too lexy." I tell her as I started to feel my eyes water which soon I started to cry with lexy.

I engulf lexy in a tight hug, burying my head on her neck as I cried with her.

We both silently cry to each other, Today I will be turning 20, which means that today I Will be leaving when the moon is full, today I will have to say goodbye to everyone, today is the last day i'm going to be seeing my Queen and king.

Both have been the best to us, They have been teaching other girls how to use their powers while I couldn't use mine yet since The queen told me I was a late blossom, meaning that right now I couldn't use it until I teach myself how to which im 20.

After a while we both let go of each other, I wipe off the tears off of my eyes while lexy dose the same.

"I want to spend the rest of the day with you maggie, lets go." lexy said with a small smile, I give lexy a sad smile as well.

Lexy then grabs my right arm and drags me out of my house, where are we even going?

"Where are we going?" I ask as i'm behind her, stumbling while she is almost dragging me towards her distention.

"We're going shopping, to the snow mall we go!" lexy said excitedly with a laugh, this caused me to chuckle at her a bit.

_________

"Omg maggie this one!" Lexy shouts, I turn to look at lexy to see her holding up this beautiful white dress.

Yeah I forgot to tell you guys, When your a snow girl you 'have to' wear all white since It helps us blend in with the environment , especially the girls that have powers. You see guys will 'try" to get snow girls that are still underage and that are easy to find, Thus we need a king a queen to help us.

Both protect us from the danger before we have to go to the real world. The king has the power and magic to save us While the queen helps those who don't have powers to protect  themselves so she uses hers to help them.

"That's so cute," I said in awe, The dress was all white, had silver crystals, and had a long but not long train behind it.

Lexy gives me the dress and told me to go try it on. I walk towards the changing room, wait in line to get my number, and go in to try in on.

Once I put on the dress I fell in love almost immediately.  The dress looked so beautiful on me. When I started to walk I turn around to see the train behind me, sliding behind me every time I walked forward.

I walk back to change  into my regular clothes. Once I was done I go outside, giving the lady my number back and walked towards lexy with the dress.

"Your done?" I ask while holding onto my dress, trying to be careful with it. I think i'll be using this dress for the farewell party.

"Yea lets go."

_______

Once we paid the dress we walked back to my house, which probably took 27 minutes.

When we got to my house I told lexy to make herself comfortable because I was about to start getting ready but lexy being lexy decided to shout at me saying how she wanted to help me get ready cause she wanted to spend every second with me.