chapter 9 - Your brother....

Maggies pov.

After a while of me thinking about how my family is like and how my best friend is right now......Oh yea I have been here in this room for about some 20 minutes! I have been thinking that hard that I was counting. A little while ago they stopped arguing, I was happy but then I heard their footsteps going away. She told me that she was coming back, me being me I patiently wait for her to come back. If someone tells me that they are coming i'm waiting.

_________

16 minutes go back and i'm slowly started to loss my patients. I'm still gonna wait and not fall asleep or go out and explore

_________

20 minutes later and i'm over here looking out the window. How long does a person take to come back?

'Reminder, when she says she will be back be prepared to wait almost a hour,' I said to myself.

I was looking out the window, admiring the beautiful yard. This guy had a huge yard, tress, flowers and ect. He had his own huge lake behind (pool) but this one looked weird, it had stone Round it, the water looked to dark and it had stone inside of it.

I look over to see a little place with chairs, 'A little hang out' I guess. I look around  more, I started to love the yard, yes it may be small (it's actually really big) but mine was bigger, it was free and without a fence. This one had a beautiful fence, it was made out of black steel.

After a while of looking I got bord, I wish I was outside so I could practice my powers and also to explore. The place looks ok but I miss my place, I like my little house.

Taking my time I walk towards the big bed, I just want to sleep because right now I feel sleepy. When i'm right next to the bed i climbed on the bed , and lay down.

'Omg this bed is so comfortable,' I say to myself . I start to get comfortable so I could go to sleep. For some reason I fell asleep quickly, maybe the smell that's all over this bed.

________

"Hunny." I turn behind me. I saw my mother there with a smile. I got up and ran towards my mom. Her arms were out which made it easier to hug my mom. I quickly embrace my mom, burying my head on my mom's chest. I close my eyes and enjoy the hug. After a while I let go of the embrace and look at my mom through my watery eyes.

"Honey don't cry." My mom told me with a sad smile. I give a smile, making me tear up .

"I'm sorry mom, I just miss you, i'm happy that I get to see you in my dreams," I said while letting my tears go down my cheeks.

"Honey we miss you two, all of us."

"After all this time I could finally contact you through your dreams honey, you don't know how much I have been trying," My mom says, I see her fall down to her knees and started to cry. I run over towards her and drop down so I could be the same height as her. I engulf her in a tight hug, letting her cry on my shoulder.

"I have been trying to contact you for 21 years honey. Your dad always told me to never give up and to continue so one day he can see his princess that was taken away from us since birth." My mom cry out.

"What about my brother?" I ask. I wonder how he is, does he remember me? Dose he still love me? Wait did he ever loved me?

"Honey." My mom looks up at me, tears running down her cheek.

"He loved you so much, ever since we told him I was pregnant. When you were born he loved you so much, he was happy that you were born, we never told him about the new law. When you got taken away from us I was crying, your dad was mad, your brother went out, looking for you. After a year he gave up." My mom paused and cried harder. And what she told me made me cry.

"He said that he never had a sister, he didn't want you to come back, he stopped caring. After years of him telling us to give up he join a mafia, he turned bad . He never want's you to come back, you leaf, he didn't care." My mom sobs more. I start to cry, I didn't even knew I had a brother and I love him, he doesn't even love me anymore, heck he doesn't even care about me anymore, I cry with my mother.

"W-hats his name a-at least?" I ask while sobbing. My mom looks at me and gives me a sad smile.

"You care for your big brother don't you?"

"Yes, even though I just learned that I had a brother 2 days ago I love him." I said with a sad smile while crying.

"His name is Dome, honey just know when you meet him don't tell him about yourself , he is just going to push you, he does not care at all, I can feel it honey he's just not going to care, do me the favor and don't tell him, i'll tell him." My mom says to me, I nodded at my mom.

"Honey," my mom said, I hum in response. I can't believe it, my own brother doesn't even care for me and i'm over here loving him, i'll never stop loving him, even though I don't know him.

"I have to go, your about to be woken up." Slowly my mom started to fade away.

"Bye honey."

"Mom!" I scream for my mom, wanting her to stay with me and hold me.

.
.
.
.
.