whats so different now?

AN: hey I know I haven't updated in a while, just seemed like no-one was interested. Anyway my last chapter sucked and I was going to re do it but I ceebs. So here is a new chapter for my non-existent readers.

Sweat was running down the side of my face after a long hard game of football in gym. I changed back into the disgustingly revealing clothes my mother made me wear because my gym clothes stunk and were absolutely covered in mud, I had tackled Jake quite a few times. Luckily gym was my last class. I walk out of the change rooms glaring at Clara on my way out as she coughs slut under her breath.

I shiver as the cold wind hits my bare skin forming goosebumps along my arms. The low rumble of thunder rings in my ears and little droplets of rain hit my skin. I wrap my arms around myself as I wait for Jake to come out of the change rooms. I tilt my head up and look up at the grey sky and close my eyes as rain starts to pour on my face.

"sam?!" Jake's gruff voice snaps me out of my reverie.

As he closers the gap between us I see his eyes roaming my body with a worried expression on his face.

"What are you doing out here? Look at you your shivering!" He exclaimed.

"I'm waiting for you doofus" he rolled his eyes at my comment and took off the jumper he was wearing and handed it to me.

"whats this for?" I asked confusion written all over my face.

"It's for you to put on before you get hypothermia"he chuckled

" what about you though?"

He flashed his signature smirk and said "I'm not the one who is wearing the short skirt, and plus I play footy in the rain all the time, im used to it." I blushed at the mention of me in a skirt and put the jumper on immediately engulfed in warmth.

By now I was completely drenched. We had just skated back to my house and were both freezing. As usual no one was home. I immediately headed towards the heater and turned it on full blast.

We headed to my room and Jake opened my draws where he had grabbed some boxers trackpants and a fresh top. To some people that would of been weird having guys clothing in there draws but he had my stuff at his house as well because we.pretty much lived at each others houses. I grabbed a fresh bra and underwear and stole one of his tops and pants. He took off his wet shirt and I marvelled at his tan muscular body.

"Take a picture it will last longer" he snickered, and I blushed furiously.

I took off my top and watched as his eyes were drawn to my chest. "Take a picture it will last longer" I laughed.

"would love to sweetheart" my mouth dropped as he continued to stare.

"Turn around pretty boy"

He sighed and turned around, a blush was still lingering on my cheeks as I tried to get out of my head the look of his eyes raking over my body.

Why was he looking at me like that? Why was I looking at his chest ? We have seen each other like this a thousand times before, what's so different now?

An: its short I know, its just a filler and I'm on my phone so its annoying to type,.sorry.

if anyone actually likes this story then I will keep updating but if not then I will just delete it.

Xoxoxox riri