Why me ?!

Sam pov-

I looked in the mirror; I was wearing a light green tank top and a short floral skirt that was way too short for me. Even though it did show off my tan legs, I flinched at my reflection in the mirror. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I don’t wear skirts or dresses or do anything girly. I’m a major tomboy; I’m one of the guys, and I would like to keep it that way. But my mother thinks differently. She’s always wanted me to be more girly and she figured out how to do it. I looked at the clock and knew I was going to be late, so i jumped on my skatebored, cursing how my skirt kept flying up at the speed i was going. 

I got to school just in time and sat through 3 hours of listening to teachers babble about things i dont give a shit about. Andguys either checking me out and trying to look up my skirt and chicks laughing or giving me death glares.Finally it was lunchtime and went to the cafeteria and grabbed my food carried it towards where the guys were sitting and dropped it in my spot. They all dropped their knives and forks when they saw me. Mike even started choking a bit.  I was defiantly not in the mood for this.

“Say one word and you guys will never have children when you’re older” I threatened.

I sat down and started eating; food always makes me feel better. Everyone was silent and they were all staring at me with there mouths open. I couldn’t take it.

“fine, say what you want to say” I hissed, venom seeping through each word. They pretty much all yelled at me all at once.

 There’s my best friend Jake parker who lives across the road from me, (our parents are best friends). Then there is Nick and Andrew who Jake and I went to preschool with and we became really close. The last addition to our group is mike; we met him when we joined the school soccer team.

Anyway they all yelled at me saying:

 “what the hell happened to you? What are you wearing?! And I heard some “oh my gods", "what the fudges" and I swear I heard something about I look hot.

I groaned and said “I can’t understand you, if you all yell at once.”

They all stopped and looked at me. Finally Nick broke the silence “you look smokin!!” he said and wiggled his eybrows up and down, I glared at him grabbed the bread roll off Jake’s plate and threw it at him.

He caught it and looked up at me and said thanks before taking a huge bite out of it. “hey! That’s my roll!” Jake complained glaring at me “anyway, what happened Sam?” Drew asked.

 “ugh well my mother wants me to be more girly so she took all my normal clothes out of my room and filled it with skimpy skirts and dresses.”

 They all cracked up laughing. I had finished my lunch and so I just got up and left, I couldn’t deal with them anymore. “oh no sammy don’t go!” I heard some of them say.

I went straight to my favourite place in the world, the soccer field. I took out my ipod and lay in the middle and just watched the clouds. I heard someone sit down next to me, so I sat up and turned off my ipod. It was jake “hey” he said “what do you want jake?” I asked, annoyed that he disrupted my peace and quiet “nothing I just wanted to see if you were okay” “yeah im fine” I said “good and hey at least you have clothes to wear” he said and I laughed, jake always found a way to cheer me up! “yeah I spose your right” he laughed and stood up and held his hand out towards me “oh and nicks right” he said as I took it “about what?” I asked as he helped me up “you do look hot” I shoved him away and started walking, he caught up and slumped his arm around my shoulder and we continued to walk towards our next class; gym Yes!