So... your One Direction?

By 10:00 everyone left, I can't believe my mother could have done this to me. Bring them into my life and now! I was having a great party I could have gotten drunk and been arrested if it wasn't for these BABYSITTERS. They made me clean the whole place while they called my mom. Once i had done that it was already 10:34 and I was a little tipsy. I walked in there direction-they sat on the couch talking about what I had done.

"Anna-" how did they know my name. The guy who was talking had these REALLY blue eyes and almost seemed to be the youngest one there. He wasn't that tall maybe even my age! His hair was pushed to the side and messy, he wore skinny jeans and a band t-shirt of some kind.

"How do you know my name?" I blurted sitting on the couch next to the curly headed one. I didn't trust these guys even if they are my so called Babysitters.

"Let me finish-" He continued.

"What if I don't want you to!" I stood up almost about to fall over-but the guy talking caught me. I wasn't thinking straight and my head was pounding. "I need to lay down." I groaned. Another one of them stood up.

"I'll help you." I didn't get to see the guys face, but i accepted the help. While on my way up the stairs the man yelled words to me that sounded like giberish. I was already fading into parts that i can't remember. I drank too much.

---------

That morning I woke up at eight feeling like I had just hit a wall with my skull. I didn't even drink that much well I don't think i did. It could have been when i drank some of that water on the table. Which probably wasn't water in the first place. I stand up relizing I am in a tank top and jeans which didn't make any sence since I was wearing a dress last night. My make-up was probably smeared all over my face, But whatever.

I trudge down the stairs relizing my mom was gone, but at this point i didn't care. I was in so much pain that I really DIDN'T care. As I was trudging down my long stair case I notice a boy down stairs, I scream remember what happened last night (or well some of it). I shook my head, "Sorry!"

"That's okay-I had the same reaction." He chuckled. What do you mean same reaction? I was fully down the stairs ready for some toast and tv. I walk over to the couch ready to see what's on until i hear this annoying voice from behind me.

"What do you think you are doing?" I stop and look behind me. Same guy who pretty much said my face was ugly.

"I am watching TV? Why?" He shakes his head grabbing the remote from my hand.

"No you aren't-you are not allowed to, until you and I have a talk about what happened last night." I groaned grabbing a pillow from the couch and putting it to my face. He sat down in front of me which a very serious expression.Ugh-one of these.

"Now the things you did last night where very vulger and irresposible! You are 17 you aren't even allowed to drink! In any country for that matter and you still do it anyways? So, for your punishment you are not allowed to use any electronics until you are ready to say sorry." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine..." I groaned. Now that i had nothing to do i had time to actually ask who people were, but since the man got up and left i guess i can't, can i? The man had hazel eyes and brown hair. He looked angry though-but then again he had a lot of reasons to be mad at me.

I hear footsteps come from upstairs and i turn around, that guy from last night is down stairs in my kitchen. I stand and walk over to him, "Did Liam talk to you?" i am assuming that is the guy who WAS talking to me before.

"Yeah-and by the way who are you guys. There is like 5 of you did my mom really want me that protected??"

"Well, it was orginally just Liam, but I wanted to come along and then all of the sudden all of us where here and so it just kinda happened." he shrugged.

"And you guys look familiar i can't seem to put my finger on it, but you just-I don't know."

"Oh yeah-did i mention we are in a band called One Direction."

"That was it."

----------------------

Night had fallen and i learned everyone's names. Which seemed pretty nice. They all had wonderful personalities

I mean i might as well know there names now that i am living with them.

"Guys-I'm sorry..." i say regretting everything from the night before.

"That's okay Anna." Liam sighed. "Just NEVER again."

"Okay." I rolled my eyes.

"You know that this calls for? MOVIE NIGHT!"