Mom!? Urgh!!!

I just edited this whole chapter and everything is going to be different than before except for some stuff. So you've been warned.

"MOM!!! But, I don't want a babysitter!" I whine to my mother.

She rolled her eyes and continued to move her bags towards the door. Like I am am annoying, she has no reason to roll her eyes at me.

Please, have you seen her dance to Justin bieber? It is so embarrassing.She doesn't have the right to call me annoying.

"No Ann-you're not ready for the responsibility!" My mother retored (argued). I rolled my eyes at her this time making her return the gesture.I ran up the stairs in anger.I shut the door to my room locking myself in.Well today officially sucks.
It's that last day of school, summer is almost here and I have to live with babysitters, nannies, stupid shitty people. I remember when I was 7 and I was left with Ms.Narsh and the late Mr.Narsh.

NEVER AGAIN.

I very much don't care if last time she left me alone I accidentally made a small fire doesn't seem that bad right? I am 17! I can't be THAT, irresponsible. I am not even 18, yet I can drive and I can do whatever I am responsible.I can drive myself to New Mexio which is over the border and that says a lot. 

"UGH."

The babysitters are coming tonight after my mom leaves to go to New York for the summer, because of some stupid job interview.If I had my way I would already be kissing Brad Pitt on the empire state building in my wedding dress. I have my life planned out and I want to keep it that way.

Life as a teenage girl is tuff this is just half of my problems.

Honestly since I have one night to myself I should spend it right. Sleeping, Movies and Popcorn.Maybe if I wear a wig and look weird, they will never notice I'm here and just think I'm a wench? A girl can only hope for the best.I hear the door open and the jingling of keys.I poked my head out the door frame.Sneaking down the stairs to say goodbye to my mom.

"BYE!" my mother yells.

 "BYE!", I respond back.

She always does this! She doesn't hug me or anything! I don't ask for much, just a summer by myself and few hugs here and there and maybe not playing Justin Beiber for a year or two.I haven't gotten any respect from her since I was 4.Wow what a great mother of mine. Once i heard the door close, I rush down the stairs getting some doridos from the cabinet and jump on the couch .

I turn on america's got talent and watch. Perfect-AGT and Doritos honestly what more does a girl need? After the episode ended, I glanced down at my bag of Doritos and sighed. No more chips for the perfect evening. I checked my phone pressing down the home screen to see it was 7:00. Great my dumb shit nannies didn't show I guess that mean I can probably have a party or something and if they decide to show up then that's on them. 

 I unlock my phone and call my old friend Lizbeth, I only call her when I want to have a party because she knows best. She always throws the best parties. I scrolled through my contacts and selected hers, "Hello?" I smile. "Hey Lizbeth I totally want to have a party and I know you are the one to call!" i hear a giggle from the other line. "Totally!" she hung up and I shot up from the couch. I might have eaten a whole bag of doritos in the time span of an America's Got Talent episode, but i still have food. I strolled on over to the pantry and get out all of the snacks, and the alcohol. 

Lizbeth knows how to throw parties and that definitely means older guys which means a lot of sex which means a lot of things. By 8:00 about 35-ish people were pilled into my living room dancing around to loud music i was playing on my 'mix-tape', which included a lot of party classics. I for one was the DJ and a great dancer so i had already a busy job. By 9:00 there was a lot of people and it kinda got tight so I put the speakers on by the pool and moved people outside. The doorbell rings and I could car less who it is, but then it starts to ring repeatedly and I got a little annoyed.

"It's open!" I yell lazily by the door.

I see 5 guys, and they all look angry.

Oh no my mom...did not.