Chapter 14 - Paths cross again (rewriting)

It was still going to be awhile before I could get my third badge; it was also getting quite lonely, traveling by yourself and not with friends or people? "I couldn't mind a battle right now, since we have been training for a while now and we haven't come across any other trainers either" complained Pikachu and I actually agreed with him. "Yeah I wouldn't mind a battle either, but we haven't seen anyone who wanted to battle with us" I sighed, Pikachu also sighed on my shoulder.

"So you want a battle then?" a voice from behind asked, I stopped and turned around to see that guy with the Lopunny again. "What do you want?" I growled, he only smirked and so did his Lopunny (Pokémon like trainer I guess?). "You want a battle? Then you can have one right here and now" he suggested, shrugging his shoulders, I nodded in agreement and his smirk grew wider on his face.

"Alright then, we'll have a two on two then" he declared, I agreed and took off one of my poke balls from my beat. He did the same, Pikachu hopped off my shoulder and stood next to me on two legs, glaring at our opponent. "Ok let's show them what we got! Go Shinx!" he shouted, then threw the poke ball high in the air, a red beam came out and landed into the ground. A little Shinx then appeared in front of him.

"Go, Sneasel!" I also shouted and threw her poke ball in the air, a red beam aimed for the ground appeared and out came Sneasel, and arms crossed glaring at her opponent. "Alright, Shinx use tackle!" he pointed at Sneasel; Shinx began charging for Sneasel, "Quickly dodge it and use icy wind!" I quickly said, she graceful dodged the attack and used icy wind that got a direct hit at Shinx.

"Now use thunder fang!" commanded Shinx's trainer, its fangs then started to glow and it jumped for Sneasel, biting her arm and then got shocked. Shinx unclenched its teeth from Sneasel's arm, and then jumped back; Sneasel was still on her feet and glared at the Shinx. "Alright Sneasel use fury swipes!" I commanded and Sneasel did what I said, she scratched the Shinx nonstop, until it feel to the ground and she did a backflip, landing gracefully away from the Shinx, with a smirk on her face.

It struggled to get to its feet and waited for its next command from its trainer, "Use tackle" he shouted, Shinx charged at Sneasel and she went flying back, landing hard into the ground but quickly got back up to her feet. "Sneasel, Shadow ball!" I shouted my final command, a shadow ball formed in her hands and she flung it at the Shinx. There was a cloud of dusk, when it became clear the Shinx had fainted.

He returned his Shinx, and then looked at his Lopunny who nodded. She jumped in front of him and was ready for battle, "Use icy wind, Sneasel!" I shouted my first command for this battle. "Quickly dodge it and then use dizzy punch!" he quickly shouted back, Lopunny dodged the icy wind, then her ears lit up and she started punching Sneasel in the face.

She did five punches, and then jumped back. Sneasel was on the ground out cold from the dizzy punches she took, I returned her into her poke ball, "Good job Sneasel, Alright Pikachu your up" I said and Pikachu stepped in front of me, in a fighting position. "Pikachu use quick attack!" I commanded, Pikachu ran at the Lopunny but it quickly jumped in the air getting out of the way. "Use high jump kick!" while she was still in the air, Lopunny got into a kicking position and was aim dead on Pikachu. "CRAP!" shouted Pikachu and he got hit into the ground.

Lopunny jumped away, Pikachu got back up on all four legs and waited for my command. "Use thunder!" Pikachu stored up energy then a blast of thunder hit the Lopunny, she fell to the ground and the shock disappeared. "Now use quick attack again!" I shouted, Pikachu charged at the Lopunny, but she quickly dodged it in time. "Use dizzy punch!" he shouted, her ears began to light up again and began punching Pikachu, but it kept missing every time.

"Use thunderbolt!" Pikachu then used thunderbolt on Lopunny and she fell to the ground, fainted. He returned his Lopunny, Pikachu ran over too me, jumping up into my chest. I looked over at him and he was already walking away, "Hey, wait!" I shouted, he turned around looking at me with a confused look. "You won, so I'll be going now" he sighed, "What is your name?" I asked and he raised an eye brow at me.

"The name is Chris and remember it for when I do beat you in a battle next time." So with that he was on his way, I only sighed and looked at Pikachu who was now on my shoulder, "Well that was a good battle" I said and he agreed. "Did you see me out there, I totally beat that Lopunny in the ground" bragged Pikachu, while we began walking again.

Someone else's P.O.V

"So that is her.....I will appear to her.....when the time is right..." mumbled a voice from the shadows, then disappeared.