Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Going on an Adventure but First a Pit Stop
(Doctor's pov)
The TARDIS started to move and make noise. "Ahh. I get it now. You wanted me to bring along Serlock and John didn't you?"
"Who are you talking to?" John asked. Sherlock just kind of looked around in disbelief.
"Well the TARDIS of course. Who else?"
"Well... I just..." John's voice trailed off.
"How is this possible?" Sherlock was looking and walking around.
"How is anything possible?" I replied.
"Where are we going?" John asked. That man is a man of questions.
"We are making a quick stop." I was pushing buttons and walking around the control board.
"Where, or when?"
"We are stopping by a friends house. If you must know. And the time is still the same." I still was observing the controls.
The TARDIS stopped rumbling and making noise.
"We've arrived at our first destination." I smiled.
I ran over to the door and opened it. We were in front of a house.
"Please come with us." I whispered to myself as I walked up to the door John and Sherlock were following. I knocked.
"Who is it?" I heard someone say. It was Clara.
"Well open the door and see for yourself. And I'm happy you didn't move otherwise finding you would've been harder... Impossible girl."
"Excuse me?" She said opening the door.
"Hello." I said smiling.
"Oh my god. YOU'RE BACK!" She yelled and gave me a hug. I hugged back and chuckled to myself a little bit. "Who are these two?" Clara looked at Sherlock and John.
"These are my fellow adventures." I smiled. "This is mister Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. We were hoping to have a fourth companion to accompany us." I said, raising my eyebrows.
Clara looked at me with a confused face. After a while her lips curled into a small smile. "Can I come with you?" She asked. I nodded and received another hug. "Well don't just stand there, we've got to get going." I said. she nodded and went back into the small house. I looked at the two men behind and smiled, giving them a thumbs up. Sherlock didn't seem to notice and John just nodded. After a few minutes Clara came back out with a coat and small bag.
"Ready to go." She said, bouncing in her heels. Me and her walked to the TARDIS with John and Sherlock right behind. We walked through the doors and were greeted with the light coming from the main dashboard. As silly as it was, I was happy to have people coming with me. Even though they tend to leave. My thought was interrupted by two fingers snapping in my face. "Doctor?" Clara asked. "Are you alright."
I nodded. "I'm fine." I walked around the dashboard, flipping a few switches and pressing a few buttons as I moved. It felt so good to travel. The TARDIS began to shake and the men grabbed onto the handlebars. After a few minutes the shaking stopped. "We're here." I said and smiled.
Me and Clara quickly dashed to the door and opened it. Noise, music, and the sounds people cheering filled the air.
"Where are we?" Asked Clara. "New York City, the date is May 8, 1945. The day that World War Two had ended." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I apologize for not updating sooner, and I know the chapter is short. I just got really bad writers block and had no idea what to do. So yeah, and later I may or may not be putting this story on hold. We shall see. I'm thinking about it, but I'm not sure.