The Ragedy Mans Companion (Dr Who and Sherlock)

Chapter 1

A Ragedy Man Shows Up at 221b

(Authors note: I know now the doctor is Capaldi but now just pretend the doctor is Smith please)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Doctors pov)

I stood on the roof of Buckingham palace in London, England. The year is 2014 and, for some reason, the TARDIS hasn't been cooperating. She said I need to find someone, and she gave me absolutely no more detail. I watched the busy streets as people walked around town.

This might have been my second or third time back in London since Rory and Amelia left me. Actually, the only quality time I spent in London is when I was with Clara. Just being in the TARDIS reminded me of them... and River. I hadn't seen her in a while, but, even if I had been able to reach her, I don't think I would've wanted to. She was one of the biggest triggers... My own wife; she caused me so much pain. She didn't even mean to, but, when I looked at her, all my adventures that I had with Amy and Rory cane back to me like slides in a projector.

I went back inside the TARDIS to sit down. I couldn't help but recall all my former companions: Clara, Amy and Rory, Martha, Donna, Rose. I smile, but it soon fades.

Not having the slightest idea how to occupy my mind, I decided to get up and walk around London.

I was walking along Baker Street when I heard shouting and gunshots. I quickly pulled out my Sonic Screwdriver and ran to wherever it sounded like the commotion was coming from.

I stopped at 221B and opened the door (thank god it was unlocked; my sonic doesn't work on wood). I quickly ran up the stairs and burst through the door to the flat where the noise was coming from.

(Johns pov)

Sherlock had gotten bored... Again! And, he decided to shoot the wall... Again! I was trying to get him to stop, but he kept shouting things I don't even care to mention! In the midst if the clamor, an odd man came bursting through the door waving around a metal looking pen thing; it seemed to be emitting a green light. He was nearly six feet tall, with a ridiculous bow tie and a ridiculously large cowlick nearing the side of his hairline. He was lanky in stature, his long tweed coat the same. The man was bursting with personality, a twinkle was in his eye...

"What's going on?! I heard shouting?!" he said, waving the pen thing around.

Sherl and I froze. We just looked at him.

"MISSES HUDSON!" Sherlock yelled downstairs, "I THOUGHT WE DIDNT HAVE ANY CLIENTS!"

Mrs. Hudson came up the stairs. "None that I can think of." She stated plainly.

"Okay then," said Sherlock. "Would you mind bringing us some tea?" He asked as she was walking down the stairs.

"I've told you a million times I'm your landlady not your house keeper!" She said back and continued walking.

"Who was that?" the strange man asked like a little child.

"Who are you?" Sherlock said.

"Who? Me? I'm the Doctor." he said wearing the biggest smile stretched across his structured face.

--------------------

Hai!! I hoped you liked the chapter it was fun to write and I hope it was just as fun to read.

If you want you could...

Vote/ Like

Or Comment

Or any kind of that good stuff. Maybe. I don't know just do whatever.