Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The Raggedy Mans Big Blue Box

(Authors Note: This is after the Ponds and Clara may or may not tag along or come in later in the story. She's not dead, she just left for a while and the doctor misses her. And I'm not sure wether Mary will be in this story or not. You could tell me if you want her to be in the story or not.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Doctors pov)

The two men looked very confused as if I was an alien. Which I guess is true but I am a lot like a human especially in appearance.

"Is everything alright?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Hmm. You are quite young. You live alone or occasionally have a friend or partner with you. You must not change a lot judging by the state of your clothes, and you have been traveling. And you seem to have suffered some traumatic past." The tall brunette said eyeing me with suspicion.

"Woah! That's quite a skill you have."

"Sherlock don't show off." the gray haired man said next to him. "It's rude to- Wait what? You're not offended."

"No why? Should I be? And you said Sherlock. As in Sherlock Holmes? I thought he'd be older... and a completely different time period. So then you must be John Watson." I shook their hands.

"Yeah. Who are you again?" John asked me.

"I'm The Doctor." I waved my sonic around.

"You mean you're a doctor." John said 'correcting' me.

"The."

"Hmm... and you're here why?" John kept asking questions while Sherlock looked me up and down.

"Oh I heard shouting. Just came up to check."

"On what?"

"Making sure everything was okay."

"Yeah everything is fine. Sherlock was just-"

"Bored!" Sherlock finally said something.

"Oh... Hey can I show you something? I promise Mr.Holmes this will surely be not boring." I started to bounce on my heels.

"You can investigate all you want."

"So you're a client?" John and Sherlock said in unison.

"Hehe that was cool what you two just did there. But no. Just come on I'll show you." I turned around and walked out of the building with the two men trailing behind.

I hail a taxi and I climb in with John and Sherlock.

"Ohh this is fun. I feel like a tour guide."

The two men just look at me. "Tough crowd."

(Sherlock's pov)

The strange man that was sitting in the car with John and I was extremely giddy. So much so it got annoying but his eyes. They tell a different story. They're filled with sadness and darkness. His face also. It flashed a saddened look. I have to find out what he's hiding.

(Doctors pov)

After what seemed like an eternity (which I should know better than most) we arrived at Buckingham Palace.

It was a bit difficult to get through security but I'm glad I had my psychic paper with me.

"Hey. Doctor. What are we doing here?" John asked me.

"You'll see." we climbed up the stairs when we finally got up to the roof. "Ahhh. There she is." I kissed the TARDIS.

"What's this? A big blue box?" John said while Sherlock was busy staring again.

"Close but no. She's the TARDIS." I said as I unlocked the door and I stepped in. I held the door open and both men stepped inside. Then outside. and repeated this a couple more times. "Haha they always do that it's so funny." I laughed and pointed at them.

"It's bigg-" John started.

"It's a different dimension." Sherlock 'finished'.

"I would prefer if you said it was bigger on the inside." Memories of Rory flashed into my head. "Only one person ever said it like that and I haven't seen him for a while so don't." I snapped.

The two men looked at me. "Ahem." I cleared my throat. "Sorry about that but yes! it's bigger not the inside! She's the TARDIS. T-A-R-D-I-S, that's Time And Relative Dimension In Space. And like the name implies it can travel anywhere in time and space.

"So you're a time traveler."

"Close but no! Johnny boy I'm not a time traveler. the correct term you are looking for is Time Lord. I've got two hearts, one sonic screwdriver, one TARDIS, and one me." Sherlock seemed very confused.

"How- Uh.... I- hmmm..." The famous detective was speechless.

"Oh my god. You manages to keep him quiet. You should take him more often." John was very amused.

"Where do you wanna go?" I was grinning ear to ear.

"Anywhere."

"When?"

"Anytime."

"Great!" Hold on. I started cranking and pushing the buttons.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hai! I hope you liked it. Um if you have anything to say about it just say in the comments or whatever. Soo yah.