Chapter 6

I'm so so so so so so sorry for this slow update, Tbh I didn't really know what to write...but I have now so anywhoooo enjoy it please ^___^ here's a muffin while you read *give you awshum people muffins*

Chapter 6 

Emma's POV

Alex was blasting the song ''Whistle'' as we drove to his rather large house, hell it's not even a house it's a mansion! We slowed to a stop at a red light and we all whistled the catchy tune together when Alex decided to burst out in a solo,

''Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby let me know. Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it so we'll start real' slow, you just put your lips together and you come real' close. Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby here we go!'' Alex sang rather well actually in time with Flo Rider in the background, he continued when the lights changed and we all whistled the tune for the chorus again. When Alex started singing the chorus he wiggled his eye brows at me and Bianca, this caused us to laugh hysterically, then pretended to be hurt and cry like a baby which earned more laughter from us. We arrived shortly at Alex's house after our rather amusing ride, being Alex he went to open his front door and locked us outside because we were still laughing at him.

''Come on Alex, we love you really'' Bianca cooed, 

''Why? You girls are mean'' Alex answered, when he opened the door discreetly and he stuck out his tongue like a ten year old.

''Alex baby that's real cute but open the God damn door now, or I will seriously break your window and make my way in'' Bianca answered rather sweetly which made it more scary, I saw Bianca walk up closer to the door and moved her face closer to the crack where you can just make out Alex's face, then she gave a smile which said open-the-door-or-I-will-kick-you-in-the-balls all over her face.

Seconds later Alex held the door wide open and stepped aside allowing Bianca to enter, I chuckled softly to myself at his sudden change in attitude. I followed behind Bianca and we made our way to Alex's room, his room was situated on the very top floor in his house. The house was often empty due to his fathers many business trips, Alex's mother left his family when he was very young so he didn't really have much memories of her. The click of our heels on the marble floor echoed down the empty hallway as we made our way towards the spiraling stair case, I decided to kick of my shoes so I my feet could seek comfort on the soft carpeted stairs. Climbing to the top Bianca opened the door to reveal Alex's very tidy room, you would think the boy had obsessive compulsive disorder by how tidy his room was, I wish I could keep my room that tidy, I must admit my room does look like a pigsty. Me and Bianca fell onto Alex's king size bed at the same time and Alex handed us a can of beer from the mini fridge he had in his room.

''So what you girls want to do?'' Alex's honey voice broke the silence in the room.

''How about Truth or Dare'' Bianca answered first, holding a evil smirk on her face.

''Sure! Bring it! I ain't scared of anything'' Alex held Bianca's stare and they were both having a staring contest.

''I'll go first'' I answered quickly before they both burst into flames from the amount of competitive aura around them.

Bianca smiled at me and asked ''Truth or Dare Em?''

I thought for a while, wondering what I should choose. Both of them stared at me waiting too eagerly for my response to their question, after some very serious thinking I settle with Dare, I was feeling mischievous and brave tonight. Bianca and Alex backed up and started whispering to each other, after some bickering which involved the word idiot a lot (mainly Bianca calling Alex a idiot) they both nodded at each other and turned towards me, both holding evil...very evil smirks on their face.