Chapter One.

This story came to me while I was listening to a song, thank you @Yrrebsa for giving me advice for listening to music as inspiration THANK YOU T___T

_____________________________________________

Chapter One.

I stared at the exceptionally attractive guy standing in front of me.

"Listen, it'll save him the pain. . .will you do it?" my voice quivered at the decision I was about to make.

He paused and scrunched up his face in thought, his misty blue eyes upset at my request.

"Please," I begged. I looked at my hands, waiting for his answer, as I fidgeted with the ribbon on my dress. As the summer breeze blew my hair across my face, I heard a discreet whisper. . .

"Yes." He took my hand and leaned forward into a warm embrace. My eyes fluttered close as tears escaped my hazel eyes, leaving a glistening trail down my cheek.

--

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

I stirred awake to the sound of my alarm, waking me from my dream.

Why?

I don't need to be reminded of the decision I made. I rose into a sitting position and stretched, hearing my joints crack under the sudden release after staying in the same position for ten hours.

I swung my legs over the side of my cotton sheets and slumped out of bed. I searched through my wardrobe for something decent to wear to school, sighing as I picked a loose chiffon cream blouse and paired it with high waisted denim shorts, making sure to tuck the edges neatly into them. I strode into the bathroom to clean my teeth and wash my face. After my morning ritual I sat cross legged in front of my floor length mirror, applying my foundation, eye shadow and mascara carefully.

Finally satisfied with my look I pulled my peach studded loafers on and made my way downstairs.

My mum looked up at me and smiled, "Hey hon, do you want some breakfast?" she raised a slice of toast and took a bite out of it.

"Nah, I'm fine. I need to call Alex for my ride to school," I went over and perched on the stool beside the counter. My mum frowned and gave me a disapproving look.

"You need to eat breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day. No wonder you're so skinny! You know what the doctor said about your condition." She looked so sad whenever she mentioned my illness, but since nobody else knows but Alex, my mum and dad don't really discuss it.

I heard a honk outside and jumped out of my seat, " Well, it seems like I didn't need to call him today." I gave my mum a tight hug and ran to the door, not wanting him to wait any longer. Pulling open the door a tall, well built figure stood in front of me. His misty blues eyes smiled at me in the soft glow of the morning sun.

I loved his eyes. They were a colour you couldn't quite match, but it always reminded me of melting snow. He wore a pair of loose jeans, which hung low, and a simple black tee, covering his lightly tanned skin and clinging to his muscular biceps. His sandy blonde hair was swept back, leaving small flicks at the side. It made him look cute.

"Good morning! Well, shall we go?" he turned and walked to his car, his long legs made it easier for him to walk faster, and made it harder for me to keep up with him. As I walked behind him, I saw the band of his boxer's poke out of his jeans. I blushed to myself.

Calvin Klein.

As I opened the door to his car, he made a leap, not bothering to open his, and jumped into his sleek convertible Audi A5. He smirked at my amazement and started the car, giving the engine a slight rev as he made his way down the street and headed for school.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry guys I know it's short I'll write more next time XD thanks for reading bubbies x