Chapter 1

I woke up at 5:30 am. Did my daily routine; get up, wash, get changed and then go for a jog. Then the DWMA. Everyone calls me a freak behind my back. How do I know? Don't ask. I had my Farther's class today, "Grate" I whispered under my breath, I peered into the class everyone was at their normal seats, I looked at my space next to black star and my weapon Katsu his weapon form is um well its lots of forms..he shape shifts. katsu yelled from his place next to black star "Common Chintsu! I know your out there!" I place my hand on the cold handle and twisted. As the door opened it creaked trying to announce that I had arrived in the room. I scurried up the stairs trying to hide from prying eyes and sat in between Katsu and black star. my father rolled in on his chair and falling over in the process, some people giggled and i just sighed. "what the hell is wrong with him" i said under my breath so no one could hear but black star did. He looked over to at me a bit concerned I looked the other way trying to hide my blush, then he took his attention back to the lesson. I had already learnt about most stuff so I always drew in my book, at that moment I was drawing black star and trying to hide hide it from him. He started yelling about something, I continued drawing him. Then Katsu decided to be a bastard and show my picture to everyone, before Katsu showed it to everyone I drew a little heart by the drawing and wrought black star in the middle. (WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE) I ran out of the class into the forest thinking 'why did he have to do that'. I sat down resting against the stump of a tree where no one could find me, tears spilled over my eyelids. But someone did find me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sas sorta short.....gomen