Chapter 2

"Chinatsu" They spoke softly then they shook me on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw black star, I felt my cheeks heat up. "Hey, why are your cheeks red?" black star asked. 

"N-no r-resin" I said. He held out a hand to me and I took it, I slid my hands into my lab coat pocket and we started walking back to class. "You know.." he started while rubbing the back of his neck. I stopped and look at him and he carried on. "That drawing you did of me was really good. Why are you wasting your talent on being a meister to Katsu? He's a twat" he said. "I'm good at being a meister" I said softly . He sighed "Come on stein wants us back in class" he said and walked off if front of me. I walked into class and grabbed my drawing book of Katsu, sat back in my seat and placed my head on the desk. "Hey, Chinatsu are you ok?" Maka asked. I nodded my head still on the table. I felt someone grab my shoulder, I looked up it was Katsu. "We need to talk" he whispered in my ear. I sat up and walked out the class and waited outside class. Instead of Katsu appearing from behind the door it was my father. He stood in front of me and hugged me. "Your mother is getting married and she wants you to go."

*FLASHBACK* 

I was four my father had just given me his lab coat but we didn't say good bye...I was 5, My mother and my father divorced, I had to stay with my mother. My IQ was all ready at the age of a 7 year old. We moved to a Worcestershire in England...I was 7 when I met Katsu, his mother died in childbirth and his father killed himself when Katsu was 10 his father said "He was a waste of space and no one would ever want him." Katsu stayed with me and my mother. Then my mother started dating to a super rich guy named Victor (he's English). Two months later me and Katzu decided to move to Nevada in the United States to see my father.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I looked at him bewildered "SHE'S GETTING MARRIED TO THAT ASS!!" I said a little louder than meant to. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*hides behind stein* Honto ni Gomen nasai iv had REALLY BAD writers block and my laptop is being an ass also my mum gave birth to my baby bro! I love him to bits! I'll hopefully will up date soon as possible. Please tell me if its crap or it needs spelling correction!