All falls into place

Chapter 11

Every bag of clothes I got are now scattered all over my floor and bed. Never in my life this I think it would be so hard to find something to wear. I'm ready to start pulling my hair out now at this stage. I so need Emily right now but calling Emily to help means I'm going to have to lie to her and I don't want to do that.

Sitting on the ground, I took a deep breath, calming myself. Right, I'm going to find something, I have more clothes and outfit for exactly this kind of thing. Getting up, I looked at the mess, trying to spot something. Anything at this stage. Then I spotted something, a hot pink playsuit, Emily' s choice. Putting it on, it didn't actually look that bad, it's nice and girly, nothing skimpy. I paired it with multicoloured wedges with splashes of hot pink on them.

Using my curler, I did my hair with loose curls, then I put on light sparkly pink eyeshadow and red lip gloss. Then I put on a silver owl chain and some silver bangles.

My stomach is turning with nerves, this is my first ever date. Walking down the stairs, I managed to avoid my gran and granddad as I shouted into the kitchen "I'm just heading out for awhile, I will be back later".

"Okay honey" they shouted back.

Getting into my car, I turned on the radio to try and calm my nerves. Demi lovato song Neon lights started to play. That helped a little. Pulling into a parking space across from the restaurant, I turned off the car, then looked to see if Ki is already there. Then I spotted him, every bit as breathtaking as before but the full impact isn't there, not like the first time. I just need to spend time with him, that's all, I said trying to convince myself.

Getting out of the car, I started to walk towards him, instantly he turned around and looked at me, giving me a beautiful smile.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled.

"Hey" I smiled back.

Before I could say anything else, he stepped forward and pulled me towards him and kissed me like his life depended on it. Kissing him back, it didn't feel like the first time, but he didn't notice any change. Pulling back, he placed his forehead to mine,

"You are so beautiful" he smiled, before taking my hand and leading me into the restaurant.

He is right, this place is packed. It's definitely posh and I kinda feel underdressed for it. He looks gorgeous, wearing a dark blue shirt, black jeans and boots. The waitress showed us to our seats along with checking out Ki every five seconds. It didn't bother me in the sense that it should, it bothered me that she is so completely rude by doing that but not the fact that she is checking him out. Maybe living in hell has something to do with it, that I'm too numb to feel what I should feel, but then why did I feel it the first time we met.

Sitting across from him, I smiled as I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. Then I realised the waitress is still standing there, looking like she has falling in love with him.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to snap her out of it.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine, I will let you look over the menu and I will come back" she said looking so embarrassed as her cheeks started to glow red.

Ki didn't notice her, his eyes are firmly fixed on me and smiling.

"What" I asked feeling slightly embarrassed.

"You're amazing, so in control of you're emotions, anyone else would have lost it but you were so calm with her" he smiled.

"Probably because I know you're mine, I don't have to worry" I lied smoothly.

"You're right, I am your's" he said taking my hand.

The spark and electricity are still there but they don't bring on the same reaction as before but they seemed to be the same for Ki.

The waitress came back, this time less obvious and more so embarrassed. I smiled at her reassuring her there is nothing to be embarrassed for, which seems to have relaxed her a bit. Hell if I was her I would do the same thing. We gave her our order and she left.

"So tell me something about yourself and how you're so powerful?" he asked, but something about that questing sent warning sirens to go off in my head. Why is he so interested in my power.

"I'm not that powerful, you know how some hybrids can be a little more powerful than other's, it's just a mix of different power's rolled into one body" I lied.

"Like the Dark Angel, she guards the pack you're with, she must be quite a powerful asset to have" he questioned.

"Yeah, she is quite a fighter, not someone you want to go up against especially with her power's " I smiled thinking of how proud I am to be her granddaughter.

"With all that power, she must have some weaknesses?" he asked as if that question is normal.

"Know weaknesses that I can see, she is a legend for a reason" I smiled.

"What about you, tell me something about your life, you're pack, I can sense you're an alpha" I said.

"Yeah I am, my pack isn't a large one but we're a strong path. My parent's died a when I was young, so I took over the pack with my brother as my beta" he answered.

"I'm sorry about you're parents, I don't know how hard that must have been for you" I said truthfully.

"It was devastating for both of us, but we have come a long way since then, I'm stronger now" he sad with a sad look in his eyes.

Before I could answer, the waitress came back with our food. For the rest of our date I dodged every question he asked about my power's and my grandmothers. It's obvious he has no idea about my mother and me. If his pack was legit, he would know about us, all packs do. So now my question is, who exactly is he, he' s an alpha but to which pack I don't know. That's exactly what I plan on figuring out tomorrow, Kieran and callum should be able to shed some light on what's going on with him.

Driving home, I couldn't help but feel that the only truth he has told me is about his family. Every time I tried to read his thought's, I get blocked by his thoughts of me and the feeling of our bond. One thing I did is that he hope's by power is strong enough to stop someone.

Walking into the house, my phone beeped, taking it out I found a message from Ki on it,

Had a great night, miss you already, can't wait to see you again xxx

All I could reply was

Me too xxx

Even at that, it didn't feel right. It feels like I'm a prawn in his game, but I don't know what game he is playing and what my part is.

"Hey honey, you look gorgeous, is everything okay?" my gran asked.

Maybe she can make sense of what's going on, if I'm being paranoid or not.

"Can you do something for me?" I asked facing her.

"Yeah of course, what do you want me to do" she asked.

"Read my memories and tell me what you think" I told her.

She looked at me confused at first, but then nodded her head. I can feel her press into my thought's and I concentrated on the one's I want her to see. Just as quickly as she entered, I felt her pull back. She looked at me sadly.

"Oh honey, do you remember Dillon" she asked.

"Yeah, the rogue we captured" I said confused.

"Do you remember he has a brother, Ki is that brother, Ki is short for Keith" she explained.

Everything started to fall into place, why he asked so many questions about gran, is that who he wants me to go up against, has he lost his mind completely.

"Is that why I don't feel a strong bond towards him?" I asked.

"No honey, that's for a whole other reason for you to figure out on you're own honey" she smiled sadly.

"What do I do about Kieran?" I said as I sat on the stairs.

"I don't know honey, but whatever you do has to be soon, it sounds like he is gearing up for a fight, if that happens, you might not be able to save him" she said  kneeling in front of me and squeezing my hand.