The End

Chapter 17

Waking up in Nate's arm's, couldn't be more perfect. There is nothing I regret or would change. His arm's are where I belong, where I've always belonged. Our bond is more powerful than I thought imaginable.

"Morning beautiful" he whispered as his kissed my shoulder blade.

"Morning" I said as I turned to face his sleepy head.

"Did you sleep okay?" he smiled.

"Haven't slept that well since I went to the surface and unfortunately I'm going to have to go back. Last night could have effected more than just you and I" I said worriedly. If Emily is right and Ki won't let go of our bond, then he would have felt it shatter last night. If he has been waiting for something to tip him over the edge, then he has just found it.

"Okay, I'll get dressed and bring you back" he offered.

"Its okay, I want to talk to mom, so I'll get her to bring me back. Can you promise me one thing?" I asked.

"Of course, name it" he smiled.

"Don't come to the surface, no matter what you feel coming from our bond" I pleaded.

"Kara, what's going on?" he questioned, with worry clear in his eyes.

"Its nothing, just promise me" I begged.

"Okay, I promise" he finally agreed.

Getting dressed, I kissed him like its my last time. If I tipped Ki over the edge, its my fault. Not the pack's. There is another way to deal with it, I just need to cover all area's. The first person I need to talk to is mom.

After spending time with mom and talking through everything with her. She agreed with me. So now all I have to do is return to the surface. Appearing back in my room, I grabbed my phone and like I thought, my phone is full of texts and calls from Ki. Each text and voice message worse than the one before. He has snapped. So I followed my plan and text him back, offering to meet him, knowing too well what will happen. So instead, I told him I would meet him where his pack of rouges are based instead of him trying to drag me there. Getting into the shower, I let the warm water relax my aching muscles as flashed of last night went through my mind.

Getting out, I grabbed the closest clothes to me and got dressed. Looking in the mirror, I can only pray that everything goes to plan and by the end of today this will all be over with. We're all sick if this, each generation of us have always been stuck in the middle of a war. Today this all ends, we're leaving no room for doubt about how strong a mixed supernatural can be.

Walking down the stairs, I left the house and walked towards the woods. I'm not going to be driving to them, I need to be intimidating as possible and to do that, I'll need to show them exactly what I am. Letting my wings free, I ascended into the sky letting my wings stretch out. Even as I fly, the flames dimmed. I have forgotten what it's like to fly, the pure freedom is undescribable. It didn't take long to spot Ki pack from here. There all training or preparing in the middle of an opened field.

The perfect place to make my entrance. Flying overhead of them for a few second, I gained all their attention first. Landing on my feet, I left my wings out in the open. Everyone of them look completely stunned, they didn't dare approach me.

Then I sensed him before they started to move apart and Ki appeared. He didn't have to open his mouth, his face showed exactly what he is thinking and if looks could kill, I would be six foot under by now.

"So nice that you have decided to grace us with your presence, for those who don't know who this is, she was suppose to be your Luna, my mate" he spat viciously.