Thy Enemy knows

**Tinashe Pov**

My eyes grew wide, staring at the two bodies laying in the middle of the floor

I froze, while looking up. Seeing a gun shot in the wall, slightly relieved.

"ROC!" I heard Zoe yell from the other side of the room

My eyes glued onto Roc, seeing him stumble up. Blood leaking down his arm, as she ran over to him

He pushed her back, as Khalil stood up. My whole body felt paralyzed. I knew what Khalil was capable of.

Hearing a grunt I looked over, just catching Roc's fist connect with Khalil's jaw.

Covering my mouth. I stood up, Roc glared at me.

"Please.." I mouthed the words, as he shook his head, I slid back down the wall, throwing another blow into Khalil's side

Khalil Stumbled up and threw a sloppy punch, slightly catching Roc's nose. Causing him to winch in pain.

I couldn't take it, I jumped up and grabbed Khalil by his arm and twisted it behind his back, kicking his side while he squealed and fell to the floor.

I heard sirens blaring outside, as the blue and Red lights shines through the window, filling the room.

"Shit.." I heard Roc mumble under his breath.

Suddenly, Roc bolted out of the room, seconds later, Cops filled the room. Cuffing Khalil. he stood up, as I walked beside him he whispered something along the lines of "They can't lock me up forever" and a slight chuckle, my body tensed up, following Zoe into the living room while we explained what happened to the cops.

I knew why Roc ran.. But the question is.. Where did he run TO..

**Zoe Pov**

Me and Tinashe sat across from each other in the living room as I gently blotted her face, trying to remove any blood. She winced in pain, I felt so bad.

I then realized Roc wasn't there

"Wait, where is Roc?!" I panicked

"Don't worry Zo, he knows what he's doing" she said to me, with her eyes half closed, looking down.

As cops cleared the house, I decided to let Ti stay with me for a while.

As we walked into my room I immediately picked up my phone and started Calling Roc, voicemail after voicemail

"Zoe, I told you.. He knows what he's doing. Don't worry." she panted. Looking over at me.

I couldn't help but just stare at her bruised and torn up face.. This poor girl

Snapping out of it "How do you know"

"I just do.."

I heard my door open, seeing a big curly Afro turn the corner, he looked at Tinashe, then me, than back at Tinashe

He handed Tinashe a bag of ice and sat on the bed, whispering to Tinashe.

She nodded at him than turned towards me.

"Zoe, come with us.." Jacob said lightly

*

We walked towards and old, beat up house, Jacob sighed while standing in front.

He led us inside, sitting at the table. A couple boys walked in, followed by roc. Sitting around the table.

Roc nodded at them as they started introducing themselves