Boom

**Zoe Pov** 

I sat there, alone and confused. What did I do wrong? That's what he wanted all along right? Was it something I said? 

I picked up my phone and looked at it.. "What is wrong with me" I said, clenching the phone in my hands

I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw it against the wall, knocking off a small mirror that went crashing down to the floor, shattering into a million pieces.

I threw my shirt on and a pair of flats and ran out of the house. As I walked down the street a million thoughts filled my head

I walked over to Tinashe's house. Ringing the door bell, a shirtless, buff looking dude answered the door.

I raised my eye brows for a minute and looked under his arm that was casually leanin against the frame, seeing Tinashe 

"Come on Zoe" she said, motioning for me to follow her, the dude stood there for a second, eyeing me down before lifting his arm, letting me in.

I flopped down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. "T..." Sighing loudly

She leaned against the wall "Don't tell me you..." 

"No.." I sighed "but I tried.." 

She gave me a puzzled look "What do you mean you tried?" 

"I started to kiss him and touch him, teasing and all.. And as things started to get heated he pushed me off of him and left.. He told me he couldn't do it with me.." I dropped my hands over my face, covering it "I feel so stupid Ti! I threw myself out there like a damn fool and got rejected! I didn't even know the kid for a week" 

She sat down beside me and rubbed my shoulder "Calm down Zo" 

"Why should I?! I just completely made a fool of myself! And he just left like it was nothing"

She made a thinking face, looking at me then at the window 

"What?" I said, knitting my brows 

"I wonder why he got up an left like that.." she said, biting the inside of her lip with thought 

I shook my head

"I don't eve-" getting cut off by the dude from the door 

"Tinashe, come here" he said sternly. She got up and walked out of the room, as he grabbed her arm roughly and shoved her out of the room 

I jerked my head back roughly 

After about 10 minutes Tinashe stepped back in the room, she looked kind of shooken "Hey Zoe, i have to.. Uh.. Go to my moms house with my boyfriend real quick, I'll talk to you later" she said, gesturing me out of the door.. We made slight contact before she looked down, I saw pain in her eyes.. Regret..

I walked out into the door way, seeing him.. As he eyed me down again. I heard a whisper from behind me "Whore" 

I spun around on my heels as my head snapped in his direction "And who is you?" I said, raising my voice, making a nasty face at him 

"Khalil, now get out my house.. Whore" he said, smirking 

I raised my hand up to hit him, before Tinashe pulled me back 

"Go" she said, pushing me out of the door and slamming it shut. A warm breeze shifted in the trees, looking around with thought.

*

I walked into school the next day, expecting to be called every name in the book.

I rubbed my arm and walked over to my locker, seeing Tinashe standing there.