Chapter 9: The nightmare begins

YAY CHAPTER 8 IS HERE!

AND IM GETTING VOTES SO FAST!

BUT DONT WORRY, I KEEPING IT ONLY AT 20 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY

SO BE HAPPY AND KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING!

NOW I GIVE YOU CHAPTER 8!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      ---------------------------------------------------Creed's POV-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to being shoved off the bed by Onryo, who was still fast asleep, so note to self have Onryo sleep on the floor or get him his own bed to sleep on. Groaning I got up and walked over to the bathroom to take a much needed shower, after spending the last two nights in the forest a was in dire need of a nice hot shower and a lot of soap.

Walking into the bathroom I almost flipped out and screamed my head off as I saw the silver haired, bat shit crazy, Hidan sitting in the open window of the bathroom. Scowling I walked over to him and shoved him out the window and smirked when I heard him hit the ground two floors below, looking out the window my smirked quickly turned into a scowl again as he started cursing like crazy while getting to his feet.

Huffing I closed the window with a slam, shut the curtains and turned away from the window, where Hidan was yelling a stream of curses up at me. Taking off my dirty clothes I stepped into the shower and sighed happily as the nice, steaming hot water wash over me taking all the dirt and grime with it.

After washing my hair and scrubbing all the dirt off my body I turned the shower off, reaching my hand around the shower curtain and out of the shower I grabbed the towel off the towel rack and wrapped myself up with it. Pushing the shower curtain aside I had just about screamed but a hand quickly covered my mouth before I could scream my ass off.

"Shhhh bitch, I don't want to get caught by the Sanin in the room over there" Hidan said with a smirk and let me go.

"What the hell?! What are you some freaking crazy stalker perv?!" I hissed at him holding the towel tightly to my body.

"No bitch, I'm here for answers" He said.

"Well sucks for you cause I don't have any, now go away I already have one perv to deal with in my life. I don't need a bat shit crazy perv as well, so either you leave nicely or your ass goes out the window again" I said to him with a smirk.

"Fine, I'll leave pissy bitch but I will get my answers" He said as he turned and jumped out the bathroom window.

Quickly closing the window and shutting the curtains, I dried myself off and got dressed into my change of clothes in record time. Leaving the bathroom I walked into the bedroom to see Onryo and Dad talking to each other while sitting on the bed, walking over to Dad I gave him a whack to the back of his head with one of my shoes.

"Where have you been all night?!" I demanded.