Day Fifteen - The Person I Miss The Most.

Cassandra Stoker;

I'd just like to say Happy Birthday Cassie.   (Sunday 14th October 2012)

This girl used to be my bestfriend, We used to tell eachother everything and be there for eachother when needed, We had some of the funniest memories possible and words can't describe just how much i miss those times. I like to think i never let her down when she needed me but shame the same can't be said for her.

Bitching can change everything and i know that for being the victim of it countless times. I could have handled it if it was some people in my year but it wasn't. It was my bestfriends who decided to gang up on me and make me feel like crap. Telling me how i 'pushed my boy bestfriend around' and other things that i can't quite remember anymore.

 That was the only real time i needed her to stick up for me or just be there for me like i had been for her so many times before.

 But she wasn't..

Instead i got ignored for 3 weeks whilst she decided to talk to all the other people involved except for me, I'd never felt so alone in my life because of that. I had no one and then after another week or 2 she tried to talk to me again but this time i ignored her and she didn't understand how hurt i was one bit.

 To this day passing her in the school corridor or being around the same group of friends has never been more awkward and sometimes i just wish everything was back how it used to be because i miss the memories we had, I miss the times we'd call eachother names for a joke, I miss the endless Blackberry Messenger conversations we'd have and most of all i miss her.

 I don't know if we'd ever be able to go back to how we were and maybe we'll never know but incase she sees this i just needed her to know that i forgive her, Hell i forgave her a long time ago i just don't think i can ever be close to her again incase the same thing happens again.

I won't get to say this to your face anytime but thank you for everything that happened before we stopped being friends Cassie, Thank you for being the person who could cheer me up, And thank you for being the person that would listen to me when i needed a friend, Hope you had a good birthday.