Chapter 9

Bright and early the next morning, Aunt Jill came into my room, woke me up, and asked me to get out of bed.

I pulled back the covers and stood up, rubbing my eyes. She looked me over before handing me a simple, light, knee-length skirt and thin fitted tee.

"Put this on for now and come down to breakfast. After you eat you'll take a nice bubble bath and shave your legs and underarms. I know you don't have much hair on them but you'll shave anyway, regardless. When you're done bathing, call me, and I'll give you a shaving lesson."

"No need, Auntie. Kelli showed me how to shave last night." I replied, sticking one leg out.

"Oh really. Well look at you. You're on it already. Well alright. Did you shower too?"

"No, ma'am. Just shaved my legs."

I felt really self-conscious standing in front of Aunt Jill, pulling up a skirt, but she kept talking like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Then, after breakfast you'll shower, we'll get you dressed, see what we can do with your hair, and put a little makeup on you so the three of us can go shopping You'll wear the same outfit you showed up in yesterday, unless you brought another."

"No, ma'am, that's all I brought." I pointed at the suitcase standing against the wall.

"That's certainly a large bag for only one outfit, but that's good. By the end of the summer you'll have it stuffed with new things to take home with you. Did you bring shoes too?"

"Uh, no ma'am, well just the sneakers I wore yesterday."

She reached under the edge of the bed and pulled out a pair of Kelli's old solid white, canvas lowtops.

"Slip your feet in those, see if they fit."

She looked down as I began to try them on.

"Those look like they might be the right size. How do they feel?"

"They could be a half-size larger, but they're okay."

"Good. You'll wear those to the mall and we'll get you your own shoes there. Come on, let's eat." She motioned for me to follow her.

I kicked the shoes off and we headed to breakfast. This skirt was made of a very different material than the one I wore last night. It was much thinner, so it swished and swayed wildly around me as I moved, causing a uniquely feminine sensation, but I..... didn’t like it.

After breakfast, Kelli put the dishes in the dish washer while Aunt Jill took me to the bathroom where she showed me the shampoo, conditioner, and bubble bath she wanted me to use.

"While you take your bath, I'm going to go make an appointment with my hair salon to get you a complete makeover and hair styling."

She then walked out, closing the door behind her.

I plugged the tub and turned on the water.

After dropping a skin moisturizing, floral scented, bath bomb, I removed the skirt and my panties, carefully stepped into the now bright yellow colored water and sat down. I slid beneath the thick layers of nice smelling, multicolored bubbles that had quickly covered the surface of the water, submerging myself until I was covered up to my neck.

At the other end of the tub, my toes peeked out above the bubbles and I began to wonder if nail polish would be a part of the salon trip she was planning. I told myself that I hoped it would because I wanted to experience everything and wanted to ensure no one questioned whether or not I was a girl when they saw me.

Hmm, I mused after a few minutes, throughly enjoying the sensations I was experiencing. Now I think I know why girls like soaking in a bubble bath so much, this does feel really nice and it smells amazing too, it's quite nice.... and relaxing too.