Chapter 7

A week later I had finally began to come to terms with the plan for my summer and was actually kinda at peace with what I was about to experience.

I was filled with equal parts excitement and nervous dread when we left that morning around eight thirty for the thirteen hour drive to Aunt Jill's place two states away.

It was going to be a long, boring ride and since there was really nothing else to do, I started looking up girly teen fashion blogs and videos on my cell phone.

I read through a bunch of stuff for about an hour before I began to feel motion sickness coming on. I always have had issues with reading while riding, so I put my phone away and and just sat looking out at the scenery as we drove past.

I tried to relax and clear my mind, but my thoughts could not be stopped.

I closed my eyes and pulled up a memory of what cousin Kelli and Aunt Jill had looked like when I last saw them four years ago and imagined what they must look like now.

Before long I began imagining what it was going to be like living with them. Needless to say, a lot of my thoughts also involved trying to picture what it was going to be like dressing and acting like a girl for the entire three months.

It'd been almost two months since my last hair cut and my hair was now long enough to look quite girly if I wore it loose.

For the past few weeks, I'd kept it tied in a man bun with a rubber band so no one would think I looked like a girl.

The bumps on my chest, well they're still there, slow growing, and just as sensitive as they've been the past few months. 

Mom says I really will need to make a decision soon and either get them removed or start wearing a bra. I can't see why, they're not much more than a couple of swollen nipple cones right now, although a lot of the skin around them is getting kind of puffy, too. In fact, the cones are mostly that dark part around my nipples which is getting bigger around, too.

They do itch like crazy most of the time now. Mom says that's because I'm about to have a growth spurt.

We stopped three times for gas and meals, and a couple more times for snacks and bathroom breaks before finally arriving at Aunt Jill's a little after nine pm.

As soon as it got dark, which was just under an hour before we got to her house, I stripped off my shirt and pants and began to change into the skirt and blouse. Mom informed me that I was to leave every piece of my male clothes in the car, to include my boxer-briefs, since I wouldn't need any of it and she wanted to make sure I had no choice but to wear girls clothes the entire time I was there.

I reached under my skirt, removed my boxer briefs, and replaced them with the girly, cotton hip-hugger panries.

Piling my boy clothes together on the seat next to me, I silently gave them a little wave goodbye, for now. I began to notice just how much tighter feeling these panties were than my boxer briefs, but at the same time they weren't uncomfortable, quite the opposite really, they felt nice. 

As soon as we were out of the car and into the house, the hugging commenced.

With all the hugging that went on, you'd think we'd been apart forever. But then, four years is a long time for family to be apart.

Aunt Jill was starting to look a little older than I remembered her being, but the one I was really surprised to see was Kelli.

It had been over six years since I had last seen her because she was spending the holidays with her dad when Aunt Jill came to our house for Christmas four years ago.

I remembered Kelli being an annoying little bratty tomboy, but now, boy had she changed. She was the hottest girl my age I had ever met in person. I couldn't believe it. She had changed so much and become so pretty that I found myself unable to keep my eyes off her and I found myself becoming aroused. Seriously, cousin or not, she had developed into quite a hottie.

This was going to be harder than I thought.

Just the sight of how pretty she looked actually gave me hope though. It caused me to think that through a combination of our family resemblance, and her own keen sense of style and makeup skills maybe I too would be able to look pretty enough to successfully pass for a girl while I was here.

When she hugged me, I couldn't help but be very conscious of the sensation of her larger breasts pressing against my own swollen, sensitive chest.

Everyone took seats around the room and commenced to catching up on what had happened in our lives since we had last seen each other, other family gossip, and after an hour or so the conversation came around to the elephant in the room, me and the current situation.

Aunt Jill asked me how I was handling things, and I told her that I was doing my best to just accept it and go with the flow.

"You know," she said, "It's been really tough for me, too, knowing what you're experiencing, what you're forced to go through with all of this. I mean, you're my brother's son, my nephew, and I love you, I'll always love you no matter what. I just want you to know that no matter what, I'm here for you."

I nodded and looked down at the floor, trying not to cry. I didn't want to make a scene, but it was hard. I was so overwhelmed with emotion. She reached over and gently squeezed my hand and I squeezed back. It made me feel a little better.

Mom and Aunt Jill did all the talking now and Dad mostly stayed silent. He just sat there looking like he was deep in thought, and not interested in the conversation. He only spoke if one of them asked him something specifically.

After several minutes of the Mom and Jill ironing out details about what Mom believes needed to occur while I'm here and her wiring money to an account they had given Aunt Jill access to, Mom and Dad gave me hugs and Mom wished me luck with finding answers over the summer.

Mom hugged me again and shed some tears and Dad made a point to say, "good bye, son," before they left to head for a night's sleep at a nearby motel. There just wasn't enough room at Aunt Jill's for them to stay there, besides they needed to be up and on the road by five in the morning.

As my parents backed out of the driveway, Aunt Jill wasted no time explaining that my new life as a girl for the summer would start the moment I awoke tomorrow morning.

Aunt Jill then headed to the kitchen to bake us a batch of cookies.

Kelli and I caught each other up on what we'd been doing since we last saw each other and she let me know what life was like here in her hometown.

Once the cookies were done and we'd eaten too many of them, Aunt Jill headed for bed. She told us that we shouldn't stay up more than about an hour since we had a busy day ahead of us tomorrow.

Sitting on the edge of the couch, we continued to play the card game we had started with Aunt Jill, while we waited for her to get settled in bed.