Prologue

The black-haired 18 year old walked up the stairs to the SPR office. He was only going to say goodbye to the place he has worked in for over a year. He reaches the door and slowly opens it.

"SURPRISE!!!" The stoic teenager simply stared at the rest of the people crowding the office.

Lin, his guardian/protector, was sitting on the couch, a giggling Madoka draped across him and the back of the couch. Ayako and Monk were standing behind the couch as well, their arms wrapped around each other as they waved their other arms in hello. John and Masako sat on the opposite couch, one giggling and the other blushing. And last but not least the lovely Mai! She stood right in front of him holding out a teacup, her eyes closed as she grinned brightly at him.

"Here! Monk, Ayako and Madoka got tired of waiting for you so they went ahead and started drinking." This brings on another round of giggling and a yelp as Ayako and Monk collapse to the ground and Madoka had fallen all the way over the couch and into a slightly blushing Lin's lap.

"What exactly did they drink?" Mai blushes and looks away as he takes the teacup.

"Some time of alcohol. I don't know what but-" She was cut off by a shrill voice.

"Mai~ Have a drink~!" Ayako yells from underneath Monk, who was singing a song about sailors.

"No I told you!" Mai stalks over to them as Naru heads for the glass of wine on the table. He picks it up and goes to take a sip.

"I'll drink when Naru does!" At this both woman turn to glance at him. He had frozen with wide eyes, the glass snuggled in between his lips.

"Yay~!" Mai sulks and accepts the glass from Ayako as she trudges over to Naru.

"I was counting on you!" She pouts. The boy simply smirks and takes another sip-more like gulp-before turning to Mai and raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Aren't you going to take a sip?" She blushes again before raising the glass to her lips and taking a sip. Her eyes grow wide and a faint pink taints her cheeks as she takes another sip.

"So you do like it."

"Shut up narcissist." And with that the two join the festivities. *

*

*

*

All I can tell you is that three hours later Monk and Ayako are passed out on one couch together, John and Masako had had two drinks before leaving and Madoka had dragged a slightly tipsy Lin into the room where Lin and Naru slept.

"You can stay at my house Naru~" Mai says as she stumbles slightly before steadying herself and walking out the door. Naru follows behind, silent and lost in his thoughts.

They arrive and Mai unlocks the door stepping inside and allowing him to follow.

"I hope you don't mind the me-" She was cut off when Naru grabbed her by the waist and yanked her to his chest, his mouth colliding with hers. She stiffened at the warm feeling that spread through her before relaxing, her arms moving to wrap around his neck as he kicks the door shut. They pull apart and she stares at him with wide eyes.

"Naru...." He rests his forehead against hers. She presses herself closer as he thoughts begin to narrow down to just...him.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that Mai." Mai smiles before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his. He kisses her back, his mouth moving against hers as an unknown feeling begins to grow in both of them. Quickly the kiss grows passionate and rough, their breathing mingling as they slowly stumble towards her room. Their drunk, clouded minds only focussing on each other and the need to feel.

They fall into the bed and shirts are shed, followed by pants and undergarments. Mai lets out a gasp at the feel of his warm skin pressed firmly against hers and her legs tangle with his. Then they proceed to dance together slowly through the night, until they fall exhausted into each other's arms.

*

*

*

The sunlight struck the blue-eyed male in the face. He grunted and his eyes snapped open as he registered warmth, warmth that comes with another human being. He looked down to find a naked Mai, her brown head resting on his naked chest. Naru's eyes widen as he stares at her, trying to figure out what happened.

Please tell me I didn't taint the ever innocent Mai!

The last thing he could remember was draining a bottle of wine before wondering where he was going to sleep. Then Mai said he could stay at her place for the night and they headed there. Then....then he...he kissed Mai! A blush spreads across his face as he remembers what else they did and he wiggles a little.

Mai moans and rolls over, curling into a ball, no longer touching him. Naru's blush grows when he sees her naked back and he slowly gets out of the bed, searching for his cloths on the ground. Soon he's dressed and trying to figure out what to do next. Then his pants vibrate. He quickly pulls out his phone and answers it.

"Hello?"

"Noll where are you?" Lin.

"I ended up at Mai's apartment last night..." He trails off.

"What!? Please tell me that nothing...happened?" Naru gulps.

"Nothing happened." He lies through his teeth, his eyes glancing towards the bed and the girl in it. The naked girl.

"Alright...well the vans loaded and we're just waiting for you to show up so we can leave." Naru replies and then hangs up on him. With one last look in Mai's direction he heads back to the office, a silent goodbye left in his place.

~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

We know that this idea is commonly used but I think that you might be surprised! WE put a small twist on this story and can't wait to see what you guys think!!!!!  Please comment below and tell us what you think!!!!!!

~Akaina

* The legal drinking age in Japan is actually 20, but for plot purposes I'm making it 17! XD