Sex On The Road

Two weeks later on the road

I wake up to a warm, tickling, delicious sensation. Something is fluttering over my asshole, tickling it, teasing it, mmmmm, "Slash," I groan.

"Oh, did I wake you up Stradlin?" he says and then runs his tongue back over my opening.

"Fuck that feels good," I moan.

"That's the idea, he says and then he really gets down to business. He licks my opening harder, running his tongue in circles over it, then lightly teasing me and then I feel his tongue push into me. I almost howl like an animal and my hips jerk. Slash's hands reach up and hold me still. "You like that?" he asks looking up at me.

"Oh god yes," I pant. He pushes his tongue back into me and reaches up to stroke my cock with his other hand. I'm already rock hard from what his tongue is doing to me and I can't help it I hear myself moaning and whimpering and begging for more. He gives me what I ask for a little while longer and then sits up.

"Let me fuck you," he says. I just nod, still too dazed for words. What a great way to be woken up! He grabs the lube off of the night stand and squeezes some into his hand. He strokes himself and covers his prick in it.

"I could watch you touch yourself and just get off from that, shit that is fucking hot!" I say as I watch his hand slide over his cock in total fascination.

"I have something better for you than that sexy," he growls at me. I smile at him and stretch my arms and legs. The anticipation alone is killing me; I'm already rock hard to the point of it being painful. I spread my legs open and Slash slips one lubed up finger into me and starts moving it in and out. I close my eyes; it feels good, it's not hurting at all. "Are you ok baby?" he asks me.

"Yeah, it already feels good, put in another one. He smiles and wiggles his middle finger into me. I push down to give him more entry and his fingers hit my prostate and I let out a yell.

"You like that?" he asks me.

"Yeah, please, just fuck me already."

"I don't want to hurt you," he says stretching me out with the two fingers he has in me.

"You're not going to hurt me," I pant pushing myself towards his fingers. "Please, just take me now."

He pulls his fingers out of me and I feel them quickly replaced by the head of his cock. Yeah, he's ready too. He pushes into me a little "Ok?" he asks me. I answer him by reaching up and grabbing his hips and pulling his body down towards me effectively shoving the rest of him into me. The look on his face alone when he felt himself buried to the hilt inside of me was enough to make me want to come right then but the cry that came with it was even better. I felt Slash's dick twitch and pulsate inside me and he gripped my hands and gritted his teeth. I cried out too as his whole length scraped over my prostate.

"Holy shit Izzy!" he hissed.

"I told you I was ready," I laughed. "Now fuck me with that huge thing!"

"Mmmm this way or from the back? Slash whispers evilly in my ear.

"You want to fuck me from behind?"" I ask him.

"Yeah, I want to fuck your ass and pull your hair! I laugh. My shy new lover is getting bolder and I love it; but he still blushes. But I also like it this way where I can see your face," he tells me kissing my lips and gently exploring my mouth with his tongue.

He must have decided that he wanted me on my back for the moment because he begins slowly, lazily rocking in and out of me. He's so long and thick, it's fucking amazing how he feels moving in and out of me. I wrap my arms around his waist and put my hands on his back, teasing his tongue with my own. I feel him smile into my kiss and he sits up and looks at me. You're so beautiful," he says to me, shoving his hair out of his face so I can see his eyes.