Something New

"I'm bored and I'm horny" Slash announced from one end of the couch tossing what had to be at least his fifth beer bottle to the floor in front of the TV. It was just him and me in the house and was likely to be so for hours as the others were either at work or had gone home with some chick. Now was my chance, I had been waiting for it for weeks; an opportunity for just the two of us to be at home alone.

"Hey Slash?"

"Yeah Izz?"

"If you're bored and horny I know what we can do," I tell him.

"What? He says looking up at me drunkenly from where I'm now standing over the couch.
"Come with me," I offer and I help him heave himself off the couch. I guide him back to my bedroom which is a total shithole like the rest of this house, beer cans and dirty clothes everywhere. I stand in front of the bed and pull him close to me. Before he has a chance to protest I press my lips to his which, like I imagined are incredibly soft and puffy. I expect him to fight me but he just steps back and looks at me funny and says "You know I'm into girls right?

"Yeah, I know, but I kind of like both girls and guys and you were bored and horny and so was I and I knew that kiss would feel good sooo...."

He just shrugs and says quietly "Yeah, it felt nice. But I don't know what I'm doing with a guy Iz; I don't know how to touch you or anything."

Its ok baby, just relax and let me show you, I promise you'll have a good time." His eyes look at me from under that black curtain of hair trying to decide if he should trust me or not and I can see the exact moment when he thinks "What the hell? Why not?"

"Sure, why the hell not," he says. "Just don't tell all the others ok?"

"Uh you either ok? I don't need them thinking I'm a candy ass or anything ok?" I joke with him.

"So come here," I mumble and this time I kiss him in earnest. I flick my tongue out along his bottom lip and he opens his mouth to allow me to better explore. He tastes like cigarettes and beer, I'm sure we all do but I love the taste or smell of beer on someone's breath; it makes me so hot. His tongue prods at mine softly, unsure of what to do and I begin to suck on it, and then suck on his bottom lip. He whimpers against my mouth and I know he's putty in my hands. I run my hands down over his beautiful golden brown chest and he reaches up and begins to unbutton my loose white shirt. He peels it off of me and slides his hands up over my back and my sides, still not breaking the kiss. He runs his thumbs over my nipples and tickles my sides a little and I moan. I can feel him smile against my mouth; he knows he's done something right. I smile back at him. "You ok so far Slash?"

"Yeah I'm fine, he pants as he watches me unbutton and unzip his pants. I hear a small whine and a gasp when I slide my hand down into his boxers. I kiss him again as a way to calm him down as I shove down his jeans and boxers and he steps out of them leaving them on the floor. I look down greedily, dying to see his sex and my mouth literally drops open. Holy fucking shit, he must have gotten the black guy genes from his mother's side of the family because it's not like super huge but it's one of the biggest ones I've ever seen and it's dark and hard and dripping with pre-cum. He looks at me nervously "You're beautiful, do you know that?" I ask him as I stroke him with one hand and cup his balls with the other.

"I never really thought about it I guess," he answers blushing a little.

"You're absolutely fucking gorgeous," I tell him moving in for another kiss, still giving his cock and balls the full attention of my hands.

"Can I see yours?" he asks hesitantly, his hands hovering around the laces to my leather pants.

"Of course you can baby," I whisper and he fumbles with the laces and shoves the pants down off my hips. I finish the job for him and now we're both standing naked next to my bed, our clothing in a pile on the floor at our feet. He just looks down at my hard on and smiles, running his hands up over my hip bones and gently runs his fingers up over my dick and then down over my balls. He strokes me tentatively and I let out a sigh leaning my head on his shoulder.