Chapter 7

Y/N POV:

Laurance looks at Garroth for a second, then frowns. "Garroth, you shouldn't of said that about her. I-I love you, so please.. Please be nice.." Garroth starts to blush, then Laurance kisses Garroth in front of all of us, even Zianna. I get out my phone and take a picture, Zane does the same. Zane starts to post it to twitter, then once he posts it I look at it. It read: 'Guys, stop being mean to Y/N. We did nothing, and she isn't a slut. I love her, so much. And Garroth of all people shouldn't be saying that, because Garroth is gay.' I stop crying and hug Zane. I look at the comments coming in, people are saying sorry to me, and saying that Garroth is a jerk. I feel so happy. "I-I guess I will go to school today." Zane nods and we get ready for school.

~•~•Time Skip: at School•~•~
As we arrive at school everyone looks at me and smiles. I feel so happy today, me and Zane walk over to Aph and the hole gang. Everyone congratulates Zane for sticking up for me, then I see some former fan girls yelling at Garroth. Me and Zane walk over to them. "Let us handle this, girls." Zane says as the girls step aside. "What do you want, Zane." Garroth looks at me then looks back at Zane. "I want you to say your sorry to Y/N." Garroth looks at me and sighs. "I'm sorry, gorgeous." Garroth pins me against the walk and kisses me, I try to get away but his grip is to strong.         "Z-Zane! help m-me!" Zane pulls Garroth off of me and then kicks him in the face. I give Zane a huge hug, then realize that basically the whole school saw that. Gene steps forward from the crowd and gives me a hug, "Sis, you okay?" I sigh, "Y-Yeah, thanks to Zane I am." Gene looks at Zane. "Hey man, thanks for that. My lil' sis is important to me." Zane looks at me and blushes. "I'll be willing to help Y/N any day. She is important to me to. She's the love of my life." I blush. "ZANE AND Y/N KISS ALREADY!!" KC yells from the crowd. And so we kiss~

Laurance is tending to Garroth, I can't help but notice how much he really loves him. I walk over to Garroth, he is totally fine, but Laurance wants to help him. "Next time don't even think about kissing me, you jerk." Garroth looks at Laurance then at me. "Laurance, you don't hate me, right?" Laurance gives him a small kiss on the cheek. "I love you, B-But be nice to Y/N and Zane. If you don't.. I-I will hate you. Just be nice, please." Garroth looks at me. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me.. Please forgive me." I think for a second.. "I forgive you. But this is your LAST chance. And if you dare bring Zane into this, your gonna be dead." Garroth nods. Then the bell rings. "Cupcake I'll see you at lunch, right?" I give Zane a small kiss on the lips~ "Of course. Love you!" I say as I wave goodbye to him. He waves back then runs off to his class.

-+-Time Skip: Lunch Time-+-

I walk into the lunch room carrying my sandwich, I see Zane wave to me and I go to sit next to him. I see that Kawaii~Chan, Kaitlyn and Aph are sitting there too. "Hey cupcake~" Zane gives me a kiss as I sit down. "Can you two not go five minutes without kissing?!" Kaitlyn says. "You two are so cute together!!" KC fan girls. "Yeah yeah, so tell me what were you people talking about before I sat down?" I ask, "They were asking questions like is that picture of us sleeping together real and stuff like that." I sigh, "Guys, C-Can me and Zane have some stuff to ourselves. Please?" They all laugh, "Nope! Now spill!" I feel like I'm going to be sick.. I get this random pain in my stomach.. "Z-Zane my stomach hurts.. A-A lot..  C-Can you come with me to t-the nurses office? Please!!" I kinda yell out that last part. "Excuse us.." Zane rushes me to the nurses office. I pass out on the way there, Zane picks me up and then bursts though the door. "Miss! Help she passed out!" The nurse sets me down in bed. I wake up.. A pain still in my stomach.. "Y/N? Tell me where it hurts okay.." Zane sits in the chair next to the bed. "M-My stomach. It hurts so much.." The nurse looks worried. "Do you have any idea why you passed out?" I soon remember what my mom told me about how you can pass out from stress. "M-My mom is a doctor. She said Y-You can pass out from stress." Zane starts to get worried. "Y/N, did KC start to stress you out?" I nod. "Alright I'll call your mother Y/N." Zane gives me a kiss, "Cupcake I gotta go, but I will go to your house after school." I say bye and then he leaves the room. After a few minutes my mom walks in. "Okay Y/N, let's take you home."

-+-Time Skip: At Your House-+-

I sit on the couch and look at my phone. I get a text from Aph, it's a picture.. It's a picture of Zane.. Kissing some were wolf girl... I then see the time, Zane's not in class right now. So I text him.

*-Text-*

Y/N: Zane explain right now. (Picture)

Z: I-I uh..

Y/N: I said explain!! Are you cheating on me!!!

Z: No! That girl randomly came up to me and started to flirt with me! I swear Y/N I would never!!

Y/N: After school you have some explaining to do.

*-End of Text-*

I run upstairs and cry, Oh Irene please let him be telling the truth.

~•~•Authors Note•~•~

*Gasp!* Is Zane cheating on you!?!?! Gotta read the next chapter to find out! Also my school is going on Vacation soon! That means I have more time to update my book! YAY! Cya! Love you my awesome readers!

~EmeraldStories