Prologue

Nicola Pov

"Get the fuck out you slut! I don't give a fuck if your 8 months pregnant or not. Tellin me that he the reason you pregnant." Myy mom said. I packed my stuff in my suitcase.

"Where ima go?" I asked.

"I don't give a damn where you go. Bye!" she yelled. I walked out the house and started walking down the street. Im 13 and homeless. My mothers boyfriend raped me and now im pregnant. Great! Note My Sarcasm. I sat down on the curb. It was cold, dark, and I was up in the hood.

All of I sudden, I feel a pain in my stomach. It hurt like shit. I tried to shrug it off, but it came again. I looked down to see my pants wet. I screamed out in pain and held my stomach. I was going into labor with no one to get me to a hospital. Why did my baby come so early? I yelled out in pain again.

I look up to see a girl and a boy getting out of a car and running over to me.

"Are you okay?" the boy asked.

"You idiot! Does it look like she's okay? She's going into labor!" she scream. A dude got out the driver's seat and picked me up and put me in the back of the car. He looked like 17 or above.The others got my suitcase and put it in the trunk.

At the hospital__

They gave me something to keep from hurting when I pushed out the baby. So I didn't feel nothing. I heard crying afterwards. I started crying afterwards because I don't have nothing to provide for this baby. I dont even have a place to stay.

They took the baby to the back and I just sat there crying. What am I going to do?

They brought my baby back in and let me hold him.
Lance Jalen King
Born December 23, 2014.
5 pounds 7oz.

The girl and boys' that helped me walked in. They were staring at Lance.

"What did you name him?" the girl asked.

"Lance Jalen King." I said.

"That's cute. Soo, how old are you?" she asked. I was so ashamed. I put my head down.

"13." I said.

"Oh. So were you like...you know... raped or something?" she asked. The oldest boy hit her in her head.

"Dont ask her that. She probably don't even wanna talk about that even if she was." he said.

"I was just asking." she said.

"Well dont." he said.

"Nah, it's alright. And yeah, I was." I said.

"Can I hold your cute little baby?" she asked.

"Sure." I said. She ran over and picked him up."Soo.. What's yall name?" I asked.

"Im Drew. Thats Mike. That Don but his real name is Deonté." she said.

"So, how old are yall?" I asked.

"Me and Don just turned 14 today. Mike is my cousin and he is 20. " she said. Close enough."What were you doing with your suitcase out there alone?" she asked.

"My mother put me out because I said her boyfriend was the reason that I was pregnant." I said.

"Oh. Well I suppose you dont have a place to stay." she said still playin with Lance.

"No." I said.

"Can she stay with us Mike?" she asked.

"Um why not?" he said."When do you get out?" he asked.

"Actually, they said I could get out tomorrow morning." I said.

"Well we're going to bring your stuff to our house and come back to get you tomorrow morning." he said. Drew handed me back Lance and they left. Thank You God. This is a Blessing.