Chapter 19

A/N OMG 2.1K READS ON MY BOOK!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! 101 comments as well!!! and its all because of u awesome readers!!!!! Now I know that chap 18 was having some problems uploading it said it got updated but u couldn't read it or anything and I'm sorry bout that idk what's up with wattpad its been being weird!!!! Well I would just like to say a HUGE thanks to all u people that enjoy this story ent though in my opinion...IT SUCKS!!! well let's get on with it...hey I was wondering who's pov should be next and do u guys have any ideas?!??!

______________________________

Jacob's POV

I laid down on "my bed" tecnacly its not MY bed but I like to call it that then I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?" I asked my voice coming out a little husky then it usually sounds. I got no response. "Come in?" I said not very sure of what to expect.

"Oh okay sorry" I heard a voice that sounded familiar but couldn't put a face behind it, it was to soft to recognise all the way but it had some familiarty to it.

"who is it?" I asked

"It's Jennifer stupid" My wolf growled

'shut The fvck up' I told my wolf. and he wimpered

"What do you want?" I said with a little more harshness then needed.

"To say I'm...I'm...sorry. For what happened in the living room...I can explain.." she said looking down at her hands like they were the most interesting thing it the world, obviously an attempt at not wanting to look at me. "I mean after all you do need an explanation" I just sat up patted the part of bed next to me and nodded my head telling her to continue she came and sat on the bed leaving her legs dangling off the edge.

"Well you see...me and kile...arnt actually brother and sister in a way we kind of are but... (A/N I'm to lazy to write her explanation to him but...you get the point).....so yeah that's why he kissed me" When she was done I was left speechless how could someone do something like that?!? I mean it kinda makes sense but at the same time it doesn't, if they weren't already dead I would kill them!!!

"Oh" was all I managed to get out then suddenly I heard a big growl I looked over from where it came from and saw Jennifer just sitting there like nothing happened I actually think I saw her....blushing? What's that all about?

"Well I'm hungry so.....yeah ima get something to eat now..." she said then walked out of the room I'm assuming toward the kitchen. Wait a second OH the big growl was her tummy....I feel like an idiot!!! I layed back down and closed my eyes I needed some sleep....

-------+-----

Jenny's POV

I could hear Jake face palming as I walked toward the kitchen and wondered why...but as I made my way towards the kitchen but was soon reminded by the dry, empty kitchen that me and kile never went food shoping...UGH!!! I'M Sooooooooo hungry!!!

"KILE!!!!!!" I yelled into the almost-empty House hoping kile could hear me

"WHAT?!?!" he yelled back at me from some were inside the house.

"COME DOWN TO THE KITCHEN!!!" I screamed back into the air.

"UGH FINE!!" he screamed back then I heard foot steps. but from the past they were going at I could tell that kile was taking baby steps

"KILE GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!" I yelled

"FINE! FINE!" he yelled back then he started running down the stairs and into the kitchen. "What is it I was kinda busy.."

"Kile watching porn and jacking-off is not being busy now come on grab the money and let's go to the store before I suck all the blood out of you!!!" I threatened he looked at me with wide eyes mumbled an okay grabbed the money shoved it into his pocket then started towards the door. "Oh and Kile?"

"Yeah?" he asked

"Zip up your pants, I'm pretty sure your not selling any hotdogs at the store." I replied his eyes got so wide that they almost popped out of his head.

"Uh....mm....um..." he said while trying to zip his pants up. After he took care of his 'situation' he looked down and went out side of the house.

______________________________

sorry it took so long!! sorry its short(hehe that's what he said) and also I'll try to get the next update up asap like on Monday or tuesday or maybe even later today who knows but um....yeah bye and don't forget to....

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

and fan