chapter 11

A/N JK!!

_______________________________

Jennifer's POV

I was sitting on the kitchen counter after Kile and I's little makeout session. Well I wasn't just sitting there I was completely devouring at the raw meat that was infront of me.

It's hard being a vampire I texted all of the 'facts' I have ever heard about vampires I do not burn in sunlight, I do not die near garlic, I can't turn into a bat (I was hoping this one was true) and I do not look good in a cape!!

I know, I know..The cape thing is a little silly but Dracula managed to pull it off so why couldn't I?

I got re-dressed into a cute kinda short skirt that clung to my curves perfectly. Grabbing a white v-neck that was kinda see-through, I put an under shirt under it and then added some red lip stick with a black hat.

So now, here I am devouring this meat, when I hear the phone ring. I am tempted to answer it but ignore it because I don't feel like answering it. The last time I picked up that phone, was when I found out that my family died. I'm never gonna answer it again.

Actually it pains me to hear it ring. So after a few second of debating with myself, I walk over to it and unplug the phone from the wall, feeling satisfied. I walk back over and start munching on my meal again.

____

Unknown POV

I screamed as I looked around at the car full of crushed dead body's of my family... I screamed and screamed and screamed as I felt my throat become sore. Until I heard someone call my name. I look over at where the sound was coming from only to be awoken by my friend Jake, shaking me violently .

"(insert name here) WAKE UP WAKE UP!!" he screamed in my face with the look of fear in his eyes again...

"JAKE I'M AWAKE!!!" I screamed back at him, trying to assure him that I was alright.

"Dude you were screaming again! It scared me half to death, I thought you were getting murdered or something!" he replied, making me feel all..guilty.

You see, me and Jake live under a bridge in my home town. Jake found me that day, and took me in. He takes care of me and is like an older brother to me. Jake is nineteen and I'm fourteen. Jake and I, have only been with each other for about three days but I have never been more close to anyone in my life. Out of nowhere, a thought crossed my mind..

"Hey Jake how much money do we have?" I asked him.

"Uh I'm pretty sure we have 50 cents why?" he asked back.

"That's perfect I have to make a call," I looked at him and battered my eyes at him. "I will look for more money on the streets on the way, I promise I'll pay you back. And I can always sing for money.." I told him hopefully.

He finally breathed a defeated sigh and gave me the money. I hugged him and kissed his cheek, thankful.

Then, I skipped off happily towards the phone booth put the money in then dialed the familiar number into the cold number keys. After about 2 rings the phone told me that they were disconnected. What?! No no no, the money!

I groaned and started searching the streets for money. Some people just ignored me and scoffed, but some were kind enough and gave me a penny or two...

After rounding up about 11 cents, I sat down, up against a building and started singing a "Mean", by Taylor Swift. I got about $20 from that and I was happy with my profits. I happily skipped back to Jake who smiled at my success. Then, I payed him back his bill.

"hey this is all I get?!?" he complained

"yep!" I said back with a tiny smile
_______________________________

A/N hey bet u can't guess who that is!! lol I'm so mean but I have to dedicate this new character to Pariz_love she helped me with it she is my new assistant of things like editor/co-owner/awesome person/cover maker she is awesome and give her some love for working so hard!!!

*EDITED EDITION*