Chapter 6

Kile walked over to his phone, picked it up then started texting someone. A smile crept up to his face, as he slowly looked up at me. His smile scares me sometimes...

"W-w-who a-are you t-t-texting?" I asked him in between sobs.

"It's a surprise," he said then set his phone down.

He walked over and gave me a big bear hug. I hugged my brother back tightly we stayed like that for awhile, until we heard a knock at the door.

I let go of my brother and ran towards the door wiping away my tears. As soon as I did so, a flash of blonde hair hugged me tightly. I immediatly knew it was Britney so I hugged her back as tightly as she did.

"OH MY CHEESE ITS!!! Jen are you okay?!??! I'm so sorry for your loss!!!"she said hugging me tighter.

She let go then gasp when she saw Kile in the staircase. She came him another tight hug and started kissing him.

"Uh, I will just go upstairs and leave you two love birds alone," I said, smiling.

I went upstairs, madly in need of a long nap. I headed up the two flights of stairs and got into my room.

I shut the door then locked it trying to stay away as far as possible, so that I wouldn't hear what they would be doing.

I shuddered at the thought and shrugged everything off my heavy shoulders. I grabbed my phone and head phones, then plunged it into my ears.

I blasted my music on Slacker radio then switched apps and started writing a book on Wattpad. (A/N that's what I'm doing in my room right now) I suddenly felt a shiver down my back but I wasn't cold it was a scary feeling. It made me feel all weird and confuzzeled, because I am almost never scared.

Keyword: ALMOST

And that's when I suddenly hear a creepy laugh.

"W-w-who's there?" I asked, stuttering in fear.

"Wow you are really stupid aren't you?" the muscular voice said.

The voice was coming from the left side of my room, where I forgot to turn on the lights. So it was dark and I couldn't see him at all. "All my friends said I shouldn't be here but I couldn't stay away from you", he said, sounding quite sad.

"Who are you?!" I repeated getting quite agitated.

"Oh sweetheart who I am shouldn't be your question, it should be 'what are you' or 'how did you get in here'", he said.

His words kept on repeating in my head 'what are you' why would I want to know that he's human...right?

__________________

*EDITED EDITION*