twenty-two

loud resonating knocks, shortened showers.

changbin was currently relaxing under the warm water flow of his shower. he had already washed up, so he wasn't in any rush to finish his shower until he heard a knock at his door.

"hold on!," he called out, quickly throwing on an oversized hoodie that reached mid-thigh and some boxers.

he knew very well that felix was impatient, and for changbin, it was either a choice of exposing his chest or legs. he chose the latter because he didn't have abs, instead a soft and squishy tummy.

he wouldn't dare call himself fat, though. he knows very well that he is not. changbin is just a little uncomfortable with his figure, that's it.

changbin rushed down the stairs, black hair still wet and dripping, and threw open the door.

"hey, sorry," he apologized. "i was still in the shower."

felix smiled, brushing it off. he stepped in, uninvited, and removed his shoes and coat. the australian's eyes traveled from changbin's gorgeous face to his legs.

it seems as if changbin noticed him staring, and they both blushed bright red.

"sorry, i didn't have time to get dressed beforehand-" felix covered his face with his hanfs, worrying changbin.

"what is it? did i make you uncomfortable? i'm sorry-"

felix just shook his head, still covering his face, trying to conceal the tomato colour that was now taking over.

"ah," changbin smirked, giving a small chuckle. "i'll be back in a bit."

changbin hustled upstairs and felix pulled out his phone to pass some time on twitter.