fifteen

reddish-brown mahogany door swung open by a dark-haired boy.

"why are you at my door?" he questioned, moving aside to let the blonde come in anyways.

"you said to come here when i'm not in denial." felix questions the older in almost a whisper, sometimes he wishes he could say the things that were really on his mind.

"god, i hate you so much. you are dumb and gay and no one likes you." changbin starts, turning on his heel to get a strawberry-kiwi caprisun for felix. he has had them in his house ever since their 'sleepover,' it seems the australian really likes them.

"correction: i'm dumb, you're gay. nobody likes either of us." felix was ready to start another petty argument with changbin. maybe it was to hear his voice, maybe it was just to do something. he decides on the latter, no gay thoughts.

"did you come here to attack me?" the ravenette questions, throwing a pouch of roarin' waters at felix.

"no, i came here because you asked me." what felix wanted to say after that was, 'just kidding, i just wanted to see you,' but he wanted to fool himself and act like he was straight for a little longer.

"oof, okay." changbin sat on his couch, motioning for the other to join him.

"what do you want to do?" he asks, knowing felix gets bored more often than he dyes his hair.

"how did you know you were gay?"

"oof, okay. so basically when i was fourteen we had a middle school dance. it was then every one of my friends were asking out girls that they liked, but i realized that i really didn't care for boobs. i ended up crushing on one of the popular boys and always stared at him. i never did anything about it, though. also, another thing that added to my discovery was that i felt the feelings that my older sister would rant about to me. so i guess that's when i knew."

"wait, so when you felt like a girl you realized you like guys?" the aussie questioned, curious.

"yeah kinda"

"you're a living meme, changbin." felix stated calmly, obnoxiously slurping his caprisun.

"you still dab, so i don't wanna hear it."

"oh, shut the fuck up."