Fighting a God

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was about Koneko and her sister Kuroka wanting to take her. Now there's a bigger problem at hand.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was late at night and Rias came into my room and woke me up saying that there was a meeting that everyone had to go to. So i guess it was good that i got a small nap before this. All of the ORC was in a room standing in front of Azazel. He wanted to tell us some information.

"Odin is gonna head back up north to retrieve Mjölnir, he says we will need it in the coming fight.

And well it is great the Ajuka teleported Loki out of our hair he will only be restrained for about a day you can bet he's gonna be pissed when he gets back here" Azazel tells us.

"One day, that's it?" Rias questions.

"Yup and when that happens we're not gonna have any choice but to battle him head on, It's not going to be easy either" Azazel says.

"Because if the devil king class members battle him out right it could result in another large scale war which won't be good for anybody, it's far too risky" Rias says.

"Plus it will play right into Loki's hand, he wants to bring about ragnarok and the Khaos Brigade wants pandemonium, a war like that would further all of their goals and it will be the beginning of the end kiddo, nothing will survive" Azazel says.

"And if Loki gets out before Mjölnir arrives we're screwed" Akeno adds.

"It seems that way, yeah. I think we need to go talk to my brother" Rias says.

Part 2.

After Rias talked with her brother it was decided that some of will be going to where Loki is as a diversion. The people that are going are Me, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Issei, Kiba, Irina, Sona, Saji, Tsubaki, and a Valkyrie. We were leaving Lily, Emma, Asia, and Gasper behind with Grafia. As Rias was talking to Asia and Gasper, I was talking to Lily and Emma.

"You heard from Rias what you girls will be doing right?" I ask them.

"Yup, we will be staying behind with the defense force for our own safety" Emma answers.

"Please, be careful" Lily says while holding my left hand in her hands.

"No promises but I'll try my best not to" I say as I pulled the both of them into a hug.

I released them from the hug and mess with their hair a bit "Be good, have fun with the others"

"Okay" They both reply.

I turn around to the others and I see the girl I saw earlier in a skin tight suit with armor. Her silver hair flowed down to her waist and I was able to see her light blue eyes better with the little more light we had.

"I guess I will introduce myself to the team, I should of known things would've gotten out of hand while traveling with Odin. I am the Valkyrie Rossweisse" The girl says.

I walk up to Rossweisse and her cheeks become a little pink when she sees me remembering encounter from earlier. I held my hand out and said.'

"Hello, name's (Y/n) (L/n), Nice to meet you Rossweisse"

"Nice to meet you too (Y/n)" She replies nervously and shakes my hand.

"Anyway sorry for last night" I say.

"No worries" She says with her cheeks becoming darker and turning her head away from me.

"Trying to hit on a girl right after meeting her?, How naughty" I hear Akeno says from behind me.