A Picnic

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was a chapter full of action. Now we are onto the casual dates with the girls. The first date is Lily, our bullet, what will happen in this chapter

(Food warning, you might get hungry)

Now let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
It was the next morning around 7 o'clock and I was passed out in bed. I then feel someone crawl on top is me frum under the covers. Then feel a pair of lips touch mine. I open my eyes and see Lily laying on my chest.

"Good morning Lily" I say quietly.

"Good morning (Y/n)" she says back.

"I thought last night was Rias and Akeno's night" I say.

"It was but I came to give you a good morning kiss"

"Are you that excited to for our date today?" I ask curiously.

"Maybe..." she says nervously.

"Well then, how about you wake the others up and get dressed and I will wake Rias and Akeno up. Okay?"

"Okay" she says then gets out of my bed and walks out of the room.

I look to my left and see jet black hair, I look to my right and see crimson red hair. I try to get up and out of bed to start my morning routine but get stopped by Rias and Akeno grabbing my arms. They open their eyes and look at me with lust.

"Good morning Rias, Good morning Akeno" I say to them.

"Good morning hun"

"Good morning handsome"

Rias and Akeno reply.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"No, it's just we want some love before you get out of bed" Akeno says and Rias nods in agreement.

"Okay then" I say then give Rias and Akeno a kiss.

After I kiss them they released me so I could start my morning routine. I got out of bed and started my morning routine. After I was doing everything I needed to do in the bathroom I go into my closet to pick out some clothes. I picked out a dress shirt that went with a pair of dark jeans (pick your own dress shirt). Then I got a pair of black shoes and headed down stairs. When I got down stairs I saw all of the girls except Lily siting on the couch and eating breakfest one of them must have prepared.

"Good morning Koneko, Good morning Xenovia, Good morning Emma" I say as I walk in the kitchen.

"Good morning" Koneko, Xenoiva, and Emma reply.

I then make a plate of food then sit next to Xenovia on the three seat couch. Before I start to eat Xenovia asks.

"When will our date be (Y/n)?"

"Tonight" I siply reply

"And what will we be doing on our date"

"Why do you ask?" I respond then take a bite from my food.