Gathering of Young Devils

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter, last chapter was you and the rest of the ORC got training in hell. During that your swords became a shield as a new skill, will any new skills appear during your trip in hell?

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

The ORC was all at the party that was taking place at night. It was being held at a premium hotel in the underworld. We were in a large ballroom with many devils of all classes. We were all wearing our school uniforms except Rias who was wearing a dress that hugged her body and Akeno who was wearing a black and white yukata.

"I've never seen this many Satan class devils, at least not all in one place any way" Kiba says as he looked around.

"It is pretty incredible" Xenovia says.

"What's incredible is that Gasper isn't freaking out about all the people" I say then went over to Gasper and ruffled his hair "Good job with your training little buddy"

"T-thank you (Y/n)" Gasper says.

Rias turns to us and says.

"Please be careful not to offend anyone tonight, especially you Issei"

"Wait why am I being singled out?" Issei says.

"Nice to see you again" Sona says as she walks up to us with Tsubaki and Saji following her.

Sona and Tsubaki were wearing formal dresses, Sona was wearing a light blue dress and Tsubaki was wearing a green dress. Saji was wearing our school uniform. We all then heard everyone's favorite childish voice coming towards us.

"There you are Sona" Serafall says while waving and running towards us.

Serafall was wearing green and black dress with boots.

"It's been a long time lady Serafall" Rias says to Serafall.

"Oh hi Rias, I see you brought the green dragon and everyone else too" She says with a smile.

"Such a cute smile and childish personality with such a hot figure. I really want to bang Serafall. Wait what the fuck did I just think of? Who the hell is in my head? Ohh it's the readers no wonder. They probably want me to get with Sona also"

{Time Skip}

The ORC, Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji were walking down a outdoor hallway on our way to the waiting room.

"Were almost to the waiting room now, let's hope we won't be in there long" Sona says.

"A bunch of young hormonal devils stuffed into one room together, we will be lucky if we get out alive" Rias says.

"True that" Sona replies.

When we got to the door to the waiting room I went up to the door so I could open it up for everyone. Then the door blown off its hinges by an explosion and I punch the wooden door I was going to grab shattering it into pieces so it didn't hit any of us. Now I was pissed at who ever did that because that could of seriously hurt us. After the dust cleared from the explosion I saw a girl who looked in her late teens with light blond hair and pink eyes wearing a uniform like outfit and a guy who looked in his late teens also with blue hair and green eyes who was trying to go for a bad boy look that failed miserably. I looked around to see if there was anyone who got hurt in the explosion and I saw Ravel Phenex on the ground to my left coughing from the dust which pissed me off even more.

"If you've got a death wish I'm willing to full it Zephyrdor" the girl say.

"Filling is my job, as I said before if you want a virgin pergin I'd volunteer" The guy named Zephyrdor says.