Chapter 28- Let The Prom Prep Begin!

Hey Guys!!!! I know you guys probably want to kill me for leaving this book just like that on such a chapter but I am so sorry. I really don't have any excuse this time but I do swear that I will finish this book now within three weeks. I am absolutely free these three weeks so this book will be done by then.

For those who don't remember it exactly, there is a short preview done in the last chap itself, I request you guys to read that once please. But for those who remember or are reading it now itself then u guys don't need it so u guys can skip directly to the main chapter.

Chapter 28- Let The Prom Prep Begin!

School was going as usual with the hint of prom in the air. The talks about prom had started and every one was super hyped. If you ask me the old Court would have never thought about going to the prom ever but now......

I went to my locker to find my hot stunning boyfriend standing looking in his phone. How could someone just simply standing like that take my breath away I went with a smile and stood next to him opening my locker

"Morning" I said cheeky

He looked up put his phone in his back pocket, held me closed my locker pushed me against the lockers and gave me a hot smashing kiss. Is there a better way to start the morning?

After about two minutes I heard someone cough I pulled back a little to see the only person I never like seeing. She had to come right now?!

Reece turned around to look who it is.

He came next to me still holding me in his arms.

"What do u want Candice?"

"Well I thought u would have already asked not that u need to its pretty obvious but we need to win the prom king and queen title so we must dress up accordingly. So since we are going together and I will be wearing......"

Reece stopped her by turning towards me and smashing his lips against mine hard not that I mind. I reciprocated it back with just as much intensity.

He parted our lips and asked "Court be mine for the prom and forever after as well?" looking right in my eyes

I blushed red and looking into his eyes nodded smiling giving him a peck. He turned towards Candice who was still standing there

"You were saying something?" Reece asked mocking her

"You just wait and watch Reece." She said then turned towards me "You are so going to pay for this bitch"

Whenever she says this it always reminds me of her note. She knows something but what?!

Looking at my worried look Reece said "Hey, don't think about the bitch, she can't do anything"

I nodded but not completely satisfied with what Reece said

"Court!" I heard Ames voice from a distance

"Court! Come on. We have work to do!" she said as soon as she reached

"We do?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Yes, you have to help Chris and I out for the prom prep!"

This time I raised both eyebrows

"Why are you both prepping for this?"

"Not we both, we three. I already gave your name, we volunteered!"

I heard Reece laugh from the side

"Why are you laughing Reece?" Ames asked. To this he continued his laugh and just shook his head